Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Corum plays, there's no way he'll be 100%.

Its all on JJ, and not a soul in their right mind will take him over Stroud.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Oh by the way AA has NO right to wear the number #1 jersey!
      I will wear whatever jersey I want!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh hey

Comment

• The betting money has Corum with a L knee stinger due to helmet hit. He'll play.

osu has exploitable issues that can be advantaged by what M does best. talent and myself are the only ones that see that.

M's glaring problems on offense are the receivers. If they make the catches they should make and Corum and his OL contribute at their usual level, M wins in c-bus.

M's biggest problem on defense is CB play. It's exploitable in a big way. If Colson and Morris are 100% thier contribution to pressure up front can off-set the CB issues (scheme v. skill sets??)
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Correct. Ohio State has zero chance of winning if M plays their game. Ohio State's only chance is for M to shit the bed, and there's roughly a 0.0001% chance HARBAUGH!!!!! does that.

It's going to be horrific.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M is a very flawed team, but Ohio State is more flawed and a walking hospital unit. M is just tougher and much better coached. This really won't be close.

Comment

• Just say no to drugs. You have a family to think of.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think at present it’s a toss-up. Michigan plays a bit of a methodical joyless murder ball, and Ohio State is a lot more dynamic. It should be a great game.

Tale of the tape:

Scoring offense: O 46.5; M 39.4

Total offense: O 493; M 453

Scrimmage plays >10y: O 185; M 162

Turnovers: O: +.82; M +.45

Scoring defense: M 11.7; O 16.9

Total defense: M 241; O 283

Opp. scrimmage plays >10y: M 89; O 98

Penalty yds: M 33.2; O 46.3
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• WELCOME TO SANDBAGGERY WEEK HERE AT THE FORUMS. SNUGGLE UP WITH A BLANKET, COCOA AND SOME POPCORN AND ENJOY THE SHOW!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      The betting money has Corum with a L knee stinger due to helmet hit. He'll play.

osu has exploitable issues that can be advantaged by what M does best. talent and myself are the only ones that see that.

M's glaring problems on offense are the receivers. If they make the catches they should make and Corum and his OL contribute at their usual level, M wins in c-bus.

M's biggest problem on defense is CB play. It's exploitable in a big way. If Colson and Morris are 100% thier contribution to pressure up front can off-set the CB issues (scheme v. skill sets??)
                      How the hell can M's receivers be so damn pedestrian? JJ can't throw up 50/50 balls because M doesn't have the receivers to win those battles and routine catches are an adventure.

Years ago, I was playing basketball and a guy undercut me and rolled into my leg, hyperextending it and causing extreme pain. I rolled around on the floor for a minute fearing that I had blown out my knee. After a minute or two, I realized that it was ok. I got up and was able to continue playing.
                      It was strange. It hurt like hell when it happened, but the pain went away pretty quickly. It scared the hell out of me when it happened though.
                      Best case with Corum was that he had the same kind of scare.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Early -9.5 Seems about right unless Blake is out. Stop your sandbagging Talent

https://www.mlive.com/betting/2022/1...odds-1126.html

Comment

• Have you watched Ohio State?

Comment

• So you put $ on Michigan

Comment

• Not, yet. Waiting to get most advantageous line.

Comment

• Years ago, I was playing basketball and a guy undercut me and rolled into my leg, hyperextending it and causing extreme pain. I rolled around on the floor for a minute fearing that I had blown out my knee. After a minute or two, I realized that it was ok. I got up and was able to continue playing.
                                It was strange. It hurt like hell when it happened, but the pain went away pretty quickly. It scared the hell out of me when it happened though.
                                Best case with Corum was that he had the same kind of scare.​
                                Looks like the same thing hopefully has happened to Blake maybe. If so we have a puncher's chance, as long as we don't need to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X