Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangelove, you were fine until that last sentence ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This thread has devolved
      Devolved, you say?

Do you mean De-evolution? It originated in ohio, you know...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUrT0M_XGZE&feature=related"]Devo - Jocko Homo - 1978 - France - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• can twisted sister be far behind? ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          can twisted sister be far behind? ...
          are they from ohio, too?

Comment

• I hate you people. :-)

Somewhat on topic, here's film of another Ohio kid rated low by Rivals (60s, I think). He has a number of offers, including from Alabama (though, I'm learning, the Bama and OSU offers are likely not commitable offers). But, his film is really impressive and he's even more impressive in person.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkWRJKFG28M"]Mitch Trubisky-6' 3" 195 lbs. #10 QB Mentor High - YouTube[/ame]

Supposedly, he visited OSU and he sat down with UFM and broke down film for half an hour. Was offered on the spot (lowercase "offer").
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wow! Kid is amazing, to say the least: 100% completion%, 0 INT, TD pass/Comp. ratio of 1:3, 45 ypc rushing, and he sat down and "coached" the Pope (in a way, kinda like Jesus' first visit to the temple breaking down scripture with the scribes and pharasees)?! Might be the "savior" urban and ohio needs!

To be serious, though, the kid does look very good, looks like he has a "big" arm, and from my limited knowledge of HS football in Ohio, I believe Mentor is a big-time program. Is he going to be a jr. or sr. this fall?

Although he might not have the attention yet of Rivals, he's not exactly flying under the radar if 'Bama is looking at him.

Comment

• Speaking of Hate, AssClown Urban Meyer is now bashing homosexuals and forcing Tressel's deadwood to wear Lavender Jerseys in Spring Practice.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 10, 2012, 09:27 AM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ticker: Ohio State? Brady Hoke, say it ain't so!

March 9, 2012 |
                  4 Comments

• A
                  • A

By Steve Schrader

Detroit Free Press Sports Writer

• Filed Under

Buy Tickets
                  Wow. I thought this had to be a misprint or a misquote or something.
                  But look at this excerpt from a Yahoo! Sports piece by Kristian Dyer, in which he asks Michigan coach Brady Hoke about his new rival, Urban Meyer.
                  Dyer writes: "Hoke is embracing the big-name coach on the Buckeyes sidelines as the next chapter of this storied rivalry unfolds. He even went as far as calling the school down south by its proper name.
                  " 'It's never about a coach in this rivalry, it is about two great universities,' Hoke said. 'We have a lot of respect for that school, for Ohio State, and I like to think they feel the same way about us.' "
                  Really? Is the war of words over? Is Meyer going to start saying "Michigan" now, too?
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2wvaWTTmz8"]Miley Cyrus featuring Johnzo West - "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" - YouTube[/ame]
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• To be serious, though, the kid does look very good, looks like he has a "big" arm, and from my limited knowledge of HS football in Ohio, I believe Mentor is a big-time program. Is he going to be a jr. or sr. this fall?
                      He will be a senior. Mentor is a good program and they play some good teams. He was really good against, e.g., Ignatius. I like that he has some athleticism.

Anyway, he's a kid OSU is looking at. As far as I can tell through the fog and haze that is UFM's recruiting, he's offered a couple QBs and wants to see them at camp to earn an OFFER. Confusing.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is Ohio still the Big Ten flagship even though MSU won the Conference Title? What say the often dilusional DSL? Is it still possible to be a winner without actually winning?
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• MSU is not the flagship. They're just squating.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• To be fair, osu has dominated the money sports over the last decade.

But what a legacy of cheating to do that they've left behind.

Hard to cheer for them because of their accomplishments.... it really is.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• entropy is starting to fit in well as a B1G fan ....

Comment

• Do you mean in relation to academic excellence or is "squating" not in the common lexicon?

Comment

Working...
                                X