Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concur, OSU was #2 or #3 previous to the visit next to Saban and you guys have a chance to move up. M gets there shot with him today, M will have a tough time cracking his top 4 which has been pretty solid for awhile.

Comment

• FWIW, the "insider" take on Bosa's visit was that it was a "grand slam". And this is the insider information I generally find credible as opposed to other far-fetched info.

That said, DL isn't a problem. I'm more disappointed about the developments with Bob Foster than I am excited over the big gains with Bosa. I'd kill to see 1 more huge-playmaking WR/Ath. They probably need 2.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah but you're here regularly heralding maybes as yeses. ``About to wrap up Diamond'', ``Gedeon will be a Buckeye'' etc.

Comment

• I don't ever recall saying that about Gedeon. And I simply relay what Insiders say and attribute it as such. And theyre usually right. Spence, reeves, williams, burrows, Woodward and on and on.

Take or leave it. I don't much care. Bosa, according to insiders, had a great visit. His own words seem to confirm. Whether that is enough to beat Bams, prolly not. Also, OSU is likely done with Foster. As I said, believe as much or as little as you want. Matters zero to me.

Comment

• "Do you guys ( media) realize how uncomfortable it is to have DSL & Talent parked up your colon, 24/7?"

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Nick Saban can say the same thing
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Nick Saban can say the same thing
                ...and often does

Comment

• Nah, rumor has it, Saban "dumped" or dropped those guys off at the "lake" at a truckstop just outside Tuscaloosa on the way to go visit his mistress.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 14, 2012, 08:25 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Now, now OP .... let us not besmirch the reputation of Coach Meyer ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• According to DSL, it's his exclusive source of scuttlebutt.

Comment

• Michigan men......

Anyway, a good article from a former UF player: http://www.gatortailgating.com/news/...n-meyer-140412

Comment

• My kingdom for a playmaker! http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...lGT_story.html

Comment

• And finally, UFM opening practice to anyone with a student ID (and, I think, alumni). It was supposed to be outside, but weather moved it indoors. Those who showed up got a tour of the lockerroom, watch practice from up close and then mill about with the players and take photos, get autographs, etc. About 3000 people showed up. At the end of practice UFM had the fans surround Drew Basil and try to rattle him on his kicks:

The rest of the photo gallery is here: http://photo.the-ozone.net/default.a...2&PageNumber=1

A new "tradition" -- I hope -- from UFM.

Comment

• And finally, UFM opening practice to anyone with a student ID
                              I will say this: UFM is a smart guy and has his unique ways to get those students involved with the program--sure to pay off with a new crop of coeds to feast upon. Petrino should have studied under such a master, Urban is much more cunning when it comes to the hunt than Bobby P, who boldly, brazenly, and foolishly hired and then openly enjoyed his conquest.

Comment

• According to one site, Anzalone has decided to visit OSU for the spring game. That's a very good sign. It was thought that it would be difficult to pry Anzalone away from Florida, but it appears that may happen. Of course, it could be that Florida is just full at LB. Either way, I don't care.

Also, Bosa considering a return trip for the spring game. I'd rate that as unlikely, but if happens, I'd expect him to be all Buckeye.

Comment

Working...
                                X