Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like dropping the MAC. Would prefer the entire conference announce they will not schedule FCS schools. That's going to bring down everyone's SOS once the playoff system starts.

Comment

• Ohio State was more expressing a preference rather than a hard and fast policy. As it currently stands, they would prefer to play fewer MAC schools. Whether that changes or not, who knows. In any event, several MAC games remain on the schedule for the upcoming years. And in no way do I see them cutting MAC schools out altogether. I could see them limiting the schedule to 1 per year, but that the most they can do. There's no way they can play 4 OoC games without MAC/Sun Belt/CUSA teams unless the BCS will evolve to grant conference champions automatic bids.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Drop dead.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's already brain dead. What more do you want?

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to MSU-OSU tomorrow...rationally it makes sense to root for OSU. So if MSU loses, great! But I'll be just as happy if OSU loses. A win-win for me!

Comment

• Hey, drok....

...O-H!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is one of those games that I always want the home team to lose so there's a greater number of people who had a miserable time.

Comment

• Good point, Mike.

Those Sparty faces are very special when they get a "L" hung on them.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I want OSU to win for sure tomorrow. Start getting the big 2 and little whatever back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post

Talent, if you ever grow tired of tangling with the horse-drawn Amish on the back roads of Ohio, try Moab, Utah, some of the best in the world. My brother and I flew from Miami to Denver, rented an SUV and drove to Moab, Utah. ?The Whole Enchilada? is a must, my bro and I stopped on the RIM for photo op, 1000 feet to river valley below.
                      We just went to Moab at the beginning of the month. We didn't do any mountain biking (biking blech), but the scenery is stunning. I fully recommend it!
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Bucknuts about to go into halftime with a 7-3 lead as spartie just missed a medium-range FG try. Not impressed with either team so far

Comment

• state's in awful shape at QB. They miss Cousin Kirk a lot more than anybody predicted. Maxwell might be the worst MSU starting QB over the last 20 or so seasons

edit: maybe Sheridan/Threet bad; maybe even Bauserman bad
                          Last edited by Rob F; September 29, 2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• olieo wins, oh happy day!

May they now proceed to lose each week thru the end of the season!

Comment

• Somebody kill me. I actually caught myself rooting for OlieO.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yup, arguably worst part of this division alignment after probably the potential rematch. When your heated rival is in the other division, you are rooting for them when they play someone competitive in your division.

Comment

Working...
                                X