Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly don't understand what you guys are trying to do on defense. Your kids are beat half the time before the ball is even snapped because of alignment choices that are simply puzzling.

Comment

• Unreal. We have no business to have the lead right now. Thank God Clemson is a dumb fucking team.

Comment

• You guys are doing fine. They won the first quarter big, you won the 2nd. Urban is getting it figured out, and somebody must have locked Brent Venables in a closet at some point during the 2nd quarter.

Clemson has a lot of explosive athletes on offense, and sometimes it just takes awhile to get a feel what the other guy can do.

Now the chess match begins anew...

Comment

• Defense was still awful. I feel like they are stopping themselves more than anything we are doing. Boyd's really, really dumb INT on the 1 and kind of a bad playcall on that 4th down attempt.

That said, Clemson has been selling out to stop the run all game. Now that Braxton has (finally) shown he can beat them in the air, Hyde has a chance to get going.

Comment

• You guys are in a good spot.

Comment

• Heh. I was just about to post that urb should try moving the TE into the backfield...but a FB works too.

Comment

• Philly Brown with yet another fumble on a punt. Good riddance

Comment

• I have a feeling Clemson will wake up in the morning with much regret.

Also, Matt Millen needs to be dragged out into the strret and shot.

Muffed punt. Good grief. Shoot everybody.

Comment

• Sammy Watkins > Tajh Boyd

Comment

• Not much you can do there, except not muff the punt.

Comment

• I'm not sure precisely how many punts Philly Brown has muffed this year but it's significant. I do not understand why Urban has never replaced him. Do we really have no one better?

Comment

• More puzzling coverage decisions.

Comment

• Ok, boys! Who wants to lose this game the most!?!?

Comment

• Starting to look like the MSU game. We own the 2nd and 3rd quarters....they win the 1st and the 4th

Comment

• AWFUL

Comment

Working...
                                X