Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That happened quickly.

Comment

• Watching NU competing with OSU in the title game, it really emphasizes how much Harbaugh and his staff have to answer for. It is truly infuriating.

Comment

• Harbaugh would lose to NW too.

Comment

• My prediction:

1. Bama
          2. Clemson
          3. ND
          4. Oklahoma
          ---
          5. Ohio State
          6. Georgia
          7. UCF
          8. Washington
          9. Michigan
          10. Florida
          11. LSU
          12. Penn State
          etc.

Prove me wrong, Playoff Committee. Really hope we don't get Florida in a bowl game. It'd be boring to play them again. Give M some variety!
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would like to see M and LSU.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Honest question: What difference does 5 or 6 make?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UCF vs LSU Fiesta
                  Washington vs OSU Rose
                  Texas vs Georgia Sugar

Comment

Comment

• http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/rankings/

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• For me, what the Committee does - provide the "authoritative" final top 15 rankings - represents a terribly flawed process. I get why we have it. The final four is fine with me ..... but it's still too much of a beauty contest. ND is a perfect example. Sure they are undefeated but did they actually beat UGA, OU or osu? Did they even play a conference title game that might match them against a tough opponent like the rest of CFB teams who grabbed a spot in the CFP ?

This isn't a playing field where a uniform set of rules that all CFB teams are required to conform with to matriculate to a play-off. That's the problem and I think that's where talent is coming from.

For the Big 10, the current split of teams between the East and West divisions is likely to disqualify the BT Champ every year going forward in the ridiculous beauty contest that the CFP Selection process is. You might argue that the SEC is similarly positioned to the BIG and potentially suffers the same disadvantages but Alabama has worked themselves inot a position that they are not your Mom's CFB team; I'm not up to digging up data that would support the BIG is worse off than any of the other conferences. I'll wait for somebody at mgoboard to do it ..... it's coming.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OSU should be in the playoff.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X