No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive scores are the only way Ohio State gets into the 20s.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Two defensive TD's...two safety's...and 4 FG's...

HCRD!!!!!!! 30 FERENTZ!!! 0
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I kind of don't get how Iowa is always so bad on offense. I get the philosophy of the program is going to limit the offense, but it is like they are trying to prove a point.

Comment

• It would seem the only way to be as bad as they are on offense is to be willful about it. No doubt.

Comment

• They remind me of UNL circa 2009. Best defense since 1999 defense with Suh, Amakamurah et al...but our offense STANK. Beat OU 10-3...would have won Big 12 after kicking the shit out of Colt McCoy...we couldn't score...much like Talent at a brothel...our 2009 offense was probably better than Iowa's though. This Iowa offense is historically bad.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Defensive scores are the only way Ohio State gets into the 20s.
              Stop...... just stop. osu is on another level of good. It's objectifiably high, like, you know, FACTS. Offensive and defensive EAP60 - the chart I posted - are RIDULOUSLY high. A few teams have a higher defensive EAP60, M among them. but SOS.

osu is going to rail Iowa save an injury to stroud. They'll cover 29 easily.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 30-0. Book it.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

osu is going to rail Iowa save an injury to stroud. They'll cover 29 easily.
                  Probably by midway of the 2nd quarter.

Comment

• You people are fools. Iowa has a better defense than Notre Dame and, somehow, a worse offense, a much worse offense. Ohio State managed 21 against ND.

Comment

• 30-0.

Book it.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is just getting silly now.

If OSU fails to score a MINIMUM of 35 points on Iowa, CRD should be fired before he gets on the plane back to Columbus, and the team should forfeit the rest of their games.

Good grief.

In fact, I'll bet Mr Talent Esq. $35 right now that OSU scores at least 35. A dollar per point.

It doesn't matter what Iowa scores. It won't be much, if anything at all.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The over under is 49.5...I'm debating this...I don't see _owa scoring more than 13...so HCRD!!!!!!! needs to score 37...on an over bet...I'm leaning under here...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So Vegas has it at 38-10, roughly. Technically, 39.5 to 10, but whatever.

Comment

• OSU and the over is the parlay lock of the century. I'll be shocked if Iowa scores.

Comment

• I'll take the points and the under.

Comment

Working...
                                X