No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is worse...RTB losing to BG...or FRANKLIN!!! losing at home to Bert?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think we have our answer.

Comment

• 21831C1C-6C3A-4A7E-99FF-28E0D18BFCDA.jpeg

Comment

• HFS. He’s so laser focused on smashing CRD he is oblivious to all around him. JFC.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The lure of the Texas Tech job was too much to resist

Comment

• Texas Tech may be having second thoughts after this past weekend.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• FCjayjkWEAE-_q_?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• lol.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State is going to need a miracle to pull this out on Saturday. On top of that, they're wearing some sort of "color rush" bullshit. The entire evening has absolute motherfucking catastrophe written all over it. I mean, if UAT going to Jordan-Hare is a bottle rocket, this shit is fucking Hiroshima.

Comment

• TOSUC wins and it won’t be close. Hell, Franklin is prepping for Illinois, anyway.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pennylvania State plays defense. That'll be a dramatic change from what Ohio State has seen the past 4 games. My hope is that Sean Clifford and Jahan Dotson don't do too much damage and Ohio State can squeeze a close win...something like 20-17.

Bah. Can we just get to next season, already?

Comment

• TOSUC by a minimum of 3 scores.

Comment

• Perhaps, if those 3 scores are safeties.

Comment

• The line is -18.5, I think they cover.

Comment

• If Penn State's offense goes sideways then there's a chance. It may also be that I'm underestimating the lose of PJ Mustipher to their interior defense. However, I'd be surprised if Ohio State gauges that defense. They can play. They can especially play pass defense.

As I said, if Ohio State blasts this defense then I'll start to think they may actually be able to outscore anyone North of the Mason-Dixon line.

Comment

Working...
                                X