No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll STFU when FROSTY!!!!! leads the Huskerz to the Rose Bowl.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Some pretty loud whispers Clifford is playing injured, they haven't looked good on that side of the ball as their OL is meh and Clifford looks like a liability that's not as much as a liability as his backup. Buckeyes 41, Penn State 13. Do think Penn State is the first test in some time for the Buckeyes offense.
      I think Clifford is probably really banged up, but that Penn State has zero options. Franklin is going to kill him.

But, again, Penn State is a real defense. They're not Georgia, but they're in the next tier. OSU ain't hamblasting them.

Comment

• I have a feeling the wheels are coming off in Happy Valley. They’ll get crushed in prime time Saturday night, fall out of the rankings, and Franklin may not even make it to the end of the season.

Comment

• You're an idiot.

Comment

• I disagree.

Comment

• That only further harms your case. What's next? Getting The Wizard to say he disagrees?

Comment

• It's no secret Franklin has one foot out the door. They WILL get beat down by Ohio State Saturday night. After that, their season is officially shot. They'll be unranked, not playing for anything, with both Michigan and Michigan State remaining on the schedule. It is absolutely plausible that Franklin and the school mutually part ways before the season is over if, he in fact, has plans to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  That only further harms your case. What's next? Getting The Wizard to say he disagrees?
                  I disagree that you think Mike is an idiot.

He's actually an imbecile...but we are splitting hairs here.

STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You guys keep it up and I'll banish you to Minneapolis.

Comment

• Better than Columbus.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Buchanan going to be shocked when he learns Speedy Nailor is the 2nd receiver on the Spartans.

Comment

• I would have assumed it's Nailor too because basically half of Jayden Reed's season production came in two of the non-B10 cupcake games.

Good to know... Jayden Reed, #1.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Reed is the one drawing bracket coverage. It's why Nailor is getting the production as of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I have a feeling the wheels are coming off in Happy Valley. They’ll get crushed in prime time Saturday night, fall out of the rankings, and Franklin may not even make it to the end of the season.
                              He may not make it to the post game presser.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• James Franklin's 15 minutes at PSU is over. He's recruited well, but a lot of that is built in because PSU traditionally recruits itself well. He's a great front-running coach. When things are going well, he stands out front and loves taking credit. When things start getting shaky, he retreats. I can't think of anything that he's done out of his coaching prowess, that has made PSU 'great'. They don't have a much better record than M does vs OSU over the last 20 years. They get the benefit and love of the eastern sports press, while Harbaugh gets the laughingstock label. Neither has established themselves as coaching icons.

Franklin is easing out of HV, .. Tom Allen's flame is flickering, ... and Fleck is next to flame out. To me, the most promising upstart coach in the Big Ten is Jeff Brohm at Purdue. If this guy ever gets some talent, look out. Followed closely by Tucker, as long as he stays at MSU.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X