Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    If you don't think he will make a point to stay out of the way of the opposing HC, your wrong.
    He was out of his way. He was standing still. He did nothing wrong.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

and I guarantee he has been told so
      Nope.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know why you brought him up, but Craig MacTavish was the last player to not wear a helmet in the NHL.

Comment

• Nope.

Ok, like Tony says in this classic scene ' End Of Subject"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3-mWNMu-A"]Makings of a Varsity Athelete - The Sopranos (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Oh, I know. Like I said I was a big fan. And that's one of the reasons. I also like what he said in 1979 about the BS move by the Flames to fucking Calgary.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhq3lkwr_vY"]The Last Helmetless Player In The NHL - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ok, like Tony says in this classic scene ' End Of Subject"

Makings of a Varsity Athelete - The Sopranos (HD) - YouTube
                Pretty much. I guarantee you that Alabama doesn't care about Deneen standing in a crowd where Bruce Pearl later decided he wanted to walk.

Comment

• The Tough Guy

Distinguishing features: Misspelled tattoo; muscle T-shirt; shattered bottle of domestic beer in hand

The Tough Guy walks the crowded confines of a bar looking for elbows to bump and, consequently, an excuse to throw drunken haymakers. His justification for delivering clumsy right crosses will range from "don't talk shit!" to "Roll Tide!" and "Hey! I'm standing here!" So, don't even try reasoning with this testosterone-addled lunatic. If he's bigger than you, stun him with a Fireball shot to the face and sweep his leg like a beer-buzzed Mortal Kombat fighter. Just joking. Run like hell. This dude's duffed out a million little weirdos like you, so book it to the nearest emergency exit, posthaste.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lmao "Hey! I'm standing here!

Oh yea didn't he have a stupid looking pony tail too AA?

Comment

• ...looking for elbows to bump
                      Agreed. The only one who did ANY bumping was Bruce Pearl.

Comment

• Crossed-Arms-on-Chest is universal and is decoded with the same defensive or negative meaning almost everywhere.

Comment

• lmao. He is making himself smaller. To make it easier for people to get by him.

Again, to both of you: if you're standing somewhere where I decide I want to walk, know your role, and quickly get the fuck outta my way before I walk directly into you where you're quietly standing. You motherfuckers better know to backpedal outta my way with the quickness. Capiche? And if you bitches let me run into you, know it's your fault.

Comment

• Your body language would give you away, I wouldn't have to move quickly at all.

Comment

• Yeah you would in a crowd. Especially with someone who was walking in front of you, obscuring your vision that I was coming and someone to your right as I head to your left.

Just make sure you move.

Comment

• Im expecting an apology from your guy tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X