No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Belgium has far more class than England when it comes to creativity and buildup - doesn't surprise me at all the Belgium put them to the sword.
      There is no Hazard on England, never mind Mertens, De Bruyne, etc. Does England even have a playmaker?

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hendo spends far too much time passing the ball backwards. Loftus-Cheek is part of the new generation that brings something different to the game - no lie - and that is a good thing.
          Still, they lack a guy that can do both, break down on the dribble and give the killer pass. Belgium has at least 3 of those type of players - England, they don't have any of those guys vs Panama.

England needs Panama to make a shitfuckton of mistakes to score in open play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
            England needs Panama to make a shitfuckton of mistakes to score in open play.
            That could happen! I predict it will. They're shit.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Could be true, but that doesn't make England any better than they are. They have Kane and not much else.
              When they actually get to the round of 16, they are going to have problems.

Added: They have Maguire, he's a player as a CB.
              Last edited by Fraquar; June 23, 2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• I think this is the best English side in a while. They are young, but so far their calling card is low scoring games.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I think this is the best English side in a while.
                  Though how much is that saying, necessarily?

Comment

• Maybe not much

Comment

• Looks like the news has changed again.........., Raheem Sterling retains his place, Rashford on bench. Thought Southgate had more balls than that.

Big day for Sterling. He has a lot to prove.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• How do you say in Panamanian, "NO FUK'N SET PIECES!!!!"?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Is this live right now, or am I watching a recording?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Live right now, CGVT

Comment

Working...
                                X