No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s this crap about Joe Rogan and Erin Rogers taking horse medication? Is that for real?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A lot of other people here are making America great again with that medication.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• My dog takes that medicine once a month for heart worms. A lot of jokes around the house when I heard Rodgers used it.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
          My dog takes that medicine once a month for heart worms. A lot of jokes around the house when I heard Rodgers used it.
          Yep. I just renewed my dog's and read the ingredients. My wife and I probably made the same jokes. Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            What’s this crap about Joe Rogan and Erin Rogers taking horse medication? Is that for real?
            Well yeah man. What are you in Africa or something?

That's what Q and Dr Rogan recommended. Now there are people filing lawsuits to force hospital doctors to take people off Covid treatment and give them de-wormer. Because.... freedumb!!!!!!!!!!!!

K'Aaron and the rest of these fools are going to take the horse medicine... and they'll never get Covid. Oh..... wait......

Allright, obviously it's the 5G and CRT!!!!! The Jewish Space Lasers are sending the communism into the school boards, and that's why JFK Fr. is coming back to put the mango messiah into OPEC to bring gas prices down.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Jeebus. 40% of the USA has completely lost its mind. I wish I was kidding.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. I just renewed my dog's and read the ingredients. My wife and I probably made the same jokes. Ha!
              I have to do that in the next couple weeks. I will have to check if he has the 'Covid cure' is in his (wink wink) worm preventative (nudge nudge). C'mon we know what's really up..... We've been giving this to our dogs for decades because we knew what was coming down the pike....... We would need access to de-wormer to fight the satanic pedophile cabal and their 'virus'!!!!

And shots make me cry. So I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!

I think all these feedumb fighters are actually just a bunch of pussies.
              Last edited by dpatnod; December 9, 2021, 03:18 AM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Shut up and get your booster(s) dumbass.

Comment

• Well, my dog's worm medicine is Ivermectin. When is the last time that you heard of a dog getting COVID?

Foxhopper and the rest of the tin-foil hat crowd are wondering what more proof that it works we need?

(and really, that is as convincing an argument as any other that these jackasses have for the efficacy of this snake oil)
                  Last edited by CGVT; December 9, 2021, 11:25 AM.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Actually I have heard of many dogs and cats getting Covid.

COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus that causes mild to severe cases. Here’s a quick guide on how to spot symptoms, risk factors, prevent spread of the disease, and find out what to do if you think you have it.

Because, you know..... de-wormer has no effect on Covid.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      Shut up and get your booster(s) dumbass.
                      I admit I am a dumbass. Hopefully get the booster soon. Two Pfizers so far. Work schedule right now is making it hard to schedule the booster. I need to have a couple day recovery time in case I feel shitty. And right now things are super hectic. Some big events throwing big holiday parties for groups of anti-vaxxers like yourself. Oh, sorry.... I meant making parties happen for groups of oppressed people who's rights are being denied by actually being asked to give a shit about other people. You guys are definitely being more inconvenienced than any group has ever been in the history of man. Unacceptable. Masks? Hollaween is over, jackass! Am I right?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Freedom is that you have a choice wether you want to party plan a super spreader event for dangerous people. Just say no and save yourself.

Comment

• But... but ...but...

Mah Freedumbs!!!!!

266180057_4742675702490215_5496626772987578627_n.jpg

Comment

• I’ve been vaccinated with more shit than I’ve ever wanted as it’s always been required for me to travel for work around the world. I do agree that there are concerns with this vaccine.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist with it but more worried about the lack of process. Vaccine testings generally take 10+ years to really see the long term health effects let alone the actual effectiveness of the vaccine.

Right now 99.999% of people recover from this. I’m not rushing for a vaccine that you need 1 round then another round, then after the 9th booster you get a free toaster.

You can bet your sweet asses that the pharmaceutical companies are making billions off of this and they don’t even have to really work or face negativity or answer as to why they’re not working.

You can still get COVID.

You can still transmit it to other people

There’s no real downfall to this for pharma. All they have to do is blame the unvaccinated for everyone’s demise. There’s literally no blame on them while they’re sponsoring all of the media outlets to spread their agenda instead of unbiased news. Not fake news, just very very biased.

But we’ll wait and see longterm with all of this shit people are putting in their bodies from these shots.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not getting the booster. Fuck that. I got vaccinated the first time because others requested it to be in my presence. How many more "boosters" will they claim are needed. I'll bet this goes on for awhile. Fuck that BS.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I’ve been vaccinated with more shit than I’ve ever wanted as it’s always been required for me to travel for work around the world. I do agree that there are concerns with this vaccine.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist with it but more worried about the lack of process. Vaccine testings generally take 10+ years to really see the long term health effects let alone the actual effectiveness of the vaccine.

Right now 99.999% of people recover from this. I’m not rushing for a vaccine that you need 1 round then another round, then after the 9th booster you get a free toaster.

You can bet your sweet asses that the pharmaceutical companies are making billions off of this and they don’t even have to really work or face negativity or answer as to why they’re not working.

You can still get COVID.

You can still transmit it to other people

There’s no real downfall to this for pharma. All they have to do is blame the unvaccinated for everyone’s demise. There’s literally no blame on them while they’re sponsoring all of the media outlets to spread their agenda instead of unbiased news. Not fake news, just very very biased.

But we’ll wait and see longterm with all of this shit people are putting in their bodies from these shots.
                                99.999% is not a number based in any reality. About 2.1% of those diagnosed with COVID worldwide have died. For those who survive, more than half have long term symptoms.

You may still get COVID as a vaccinated person. You are less likely to get it. And you are a lot less likely to have severe symptoms. You are also less likely to wind up in a hospital and less likely to die.

Getting a booster is suggested in order to build up antibodies again to fight against the new variant. Why do we have a new variant? Because RNA viruses like COVID evolve and change over time.

The vaccines have been heavily tested. Treatments for COVID infections have not had much testing at all. There is a wealth of information on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines from non-biased, scientific sources that support all of these statements. If you seek out information on COVID, review your source to ensure they follow the scientific method and aren't based on propaganda or political influences.

Lastly, do not expect that your internet research is more valid than scientists who have devoted their lives to education and research on these viruses.

That's the end of my rant. I hope you all stay safe and healthy this Christmas!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X