Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    Freedom is that you have a choice wether you want to party plan a super spreader event for dangerous people. Just say no and save yourself.
    What choice are you giving to those around you if you are asymptomatic and spreading the virus?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• McDonald's worker pulls gun on customer for not wearing a mask

The video is pretty intense!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Freedom is that you have a choice wether you want to party plan a super spreader event for dangerous people. Just say no and save yourself.
        Yep. I have freedom. Wore a mask tonight (required for my job), and pulled off another corporate holiday party (even snuck Santa in to surprise the kids). And deposited my paycheck on the way home. Financial survival factors into my choices, too.

But I am vaccinated, and not a pussy. So I am not too worried. My family has not been hit with the 'hoax virus' yet. How about you?

My poor daughter can't say that. My ex's side is full-on dipshit 'it's a hoax' idiots. Cuz you know they are super-religious and pious.......... and they know that Drumph is the guy that God would back 100%. Man, some people pick the most amazing heroes. A powdered orange clown. You guys are hilarious. But, I digress.

It's whether you meant. Whether.
        Last edited by dpatnod; December 11, 2021, 04:47 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Shut up and get your booster(s) dumbass.
          Will do.

I don't give a shit anymore. Go ahead and rub coronavirus all over yourself. Smear that shit all over. Go and kiss all your loved ones. I don't care. Jump off a cliff if you want. It's a bad idea if you ask me, but free-dumb brother! I am done trying to convince people not to kill themselves.

And meanwhile, stay 6 feet away from everyone else. Don't go into public spaces. Stay home. If you have to go to the grocery store, wear a mask. Because everyone else has freedom too. And you would obviously never fuck with freedom right? Your body, your choice. Same for everybody else, right? They don't have to particpate in your virus-palooza, right? Individual choices. Doing their own research and all. They disagree, so show some fukking respect for their freedom, Keep your shit within your own space. Don't occupy hospital beds if you get sick. Suck it up Princess.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Well as long as you got the kids their Santa, I guess you are a hero. Keep up the good work gas lighting. Go Joe Biden!

Comment

• And congrats dpat. You jut passed CGVT as the biggest forum tough guy....lol

Comment

• OK. Good comeback. pussy.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• I responded with facts, without personal attacks, and was ignored. I think some people just want to hate.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    I responded with facts, without personal attacks, and was ignored. I think some people just want to hate.
                    Maybe he just took your post in and didn't want to argue with you. Possible
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Or maybe he couldn't refute it because, you know, facts.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        I'm not getting the booster. Fuck that. I got vaccinated the first time because others requested it to be in my presence. How many more "boosters" will they claim are needed. I'll bet this goes on for awhile. Fuck that BS.
                        Fact is everyone will get Covid eventually. Wheather you get jabbed repeatedly or use animal meds is your choice. Prepare for it and hope your natural immunity works.

Comment

• Or get the vaccine to help your "natural immunity" fight it off.

As far as "how many boosters?" I get a flu shot yearly. I have no problem getting a COVID shot yearly as a precaution.

Of course, I am not a member of the Tin Foil Hat Crowd and believe bullshit conspiracy theories

YMMV
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm not sure why you guys respond to a fella like foxhopper. He is just a bad person who loves his fox news.

Just to clarify, about 800k in the US relied on their natural immunity and it failed.

Comment

• There is natural immunity and disease immunity from recovering from prior covid. Big difference.

Comment

• Nope.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X