Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    There is natural immunity and disease immunity from recovering from prior covid. Big difference.
    Well, sort of. But nope.

Prior covid left the house. She got better. You got immunity to her grandmammy, now. Good luck.
    Last edited by dpatnod; December 13, 2021, 03:57 AM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "I get a flu shot yearly. I have no problem getting a COVID shot yearly as a precaution."
      ----------------------------------------Never got the flu shot either. I did the Covid thing once. That's enough.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Probably not
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It would be nice if they could figure out a way to make the flu shot as effective as these COVID shots.

Comment

• Smokers used to make the same arguments.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• A study out of Oregon finds people fully vaccinated for COVID-19 who get a breakthrough infection end up with what the authors call 'super immunity.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                Smokers used to make the same arguments.
                Dad smoke 80 years, started with the Indian cigars, moved to Camel no-filters - U.S. Military issue in the 40's.
                Cancer? Meh, old age got him. No vaccine for that.

Comment

• That proves it. We should all smoke!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 268441686_5227555547260414_8941737025043471725_n.jpg
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Fake News!!!!!!!!

*sigh*
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Dad smoke 80 years, started with the Indian cigars, moved to Camel no-filters - U.S. Military issue in the 40's.
                        Cancer? Meh, old age got him. No vaccine for that.
                        Must have been tobacco from non radium fertilizer. I hear that's news now. It's not the tobacco but the other stuff used to treat and grow it..

Comment

• My dad smoked cigarettes, he went cold turkey at age 37, got diagnosed with lung cancer at age 59 and died within 12 weeks. Old age didn't get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            That proves it. We should all smoke!
                            My comment was that when I started in this Safety Profession, people were smoking at their desks. Complaint after complaint came in from non-smokers saying they were being exposed to a carcinogen. And they were/are absolutely correct. Btw, I was a smoker at the time who quit last year.

The smokers would always say they had a right to smoke in the building. So I made a policy that they couldn't because the non-smokers had no way of not being exposed. And I had a smoking shelter made for the smokers. They were pissed. But right is right. If both got their way, the non-smokers would always lose.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• And no. I did not smoke indoors. Even before it was mandated. Because I didn't want to expose someone else to my smoke. AND I didn't want to breathe that smoke all day either.

Comment

• Now that smoking inside is outlawed, it's weird that think that it was standard to have a smoking section in a restaurant and there would be a haze over that section.

Comment

Working...
                                X