No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching all this news from Russia / Ukraine. Pictures of refugees on borders etc. Not a lot of masks kicking about? Maybe they are “library pictures” from the beeb’s archives? Or maybe Vladimir Putin waited until everyone was double vacced before invading? 🤔
    Seriously…….. absolutely fk all about Covid amongst all this.

“Thats more than half tripled vacced, Mr Putin and Ireninski koffski just been the last to be doubled.”
    ”Ok. Invade the fkrs. And turn the gas off on your way out.”
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
      The future of the pandemic is looking clearer as we learn more about infection

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...bout-infection
      Presuming there isn't a significant mutation of the virus.

Which judging from the last two years, suggests that is a very, VERY high possibility.

Comment

• Now that COVID has subsided for a second, what’s everyone’s thoughts on why the FDA wanted to suppress the data on covid vaccines for 75 years?

Is that to perform due diligence?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Probably to hide the fact that it gave Niki Minaj's cousin's friend's butler big balls.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I’m not trying to spark the debate of vax or anti. I think everyone needs to make up their own mind on what’s right for them but 75 years of sealed data not open to the public or doctors seems really f’ed up.

What’s the reason for 75 years?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think it was 55 years. Not 'sealed', but it was something about releasing 500 pages per day, which would take 55 years to do. Or something. I dunno, man. Sounds like gubberment bullshit. But it doesn't make me think some nefarious plan is afoot, more sounds like bitching 'well, that would be difficult. And take time.'

Love you man. But that shit doesn't scare me. I don't think they're planting chips in my nads n shit. I need to get boosted cuz I have been irresponsible. But I have been immunized.

Just found out a friend and co-worker of mine was in the ER with Covid in February. He was vaxed and not boosted, like me, and in his late 20's and very healthy.

GTFOH with 'what's right for them'. We dealt with polio. It's a fucking shot. People are such pussies.

And I mean all of that in the good Christian way Jaadam.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• From my civilian and military deployments, I have more vaccines and injections than anyone you’ve ever known. I lost my shot card between deployments once and had to get re injected on shots that last up to 10 years (yellow fever etc.) Those trips for shots can be over 15 shots at once, it’s insane as they alternate arms so you’re not too sore.

I’m good for doing what’s needed for that because it’s part of the business / protocol and what I signed up for. My problem
                has always been govts making it mandatory.

Its everyone’s right to either get it or not. If someone gets it and suffers a severe side affect of the grave nature it’s that’s person fault as they agreed to it. If things are mandatory it takes that free choice out of things.

75 years of not releasing legit data to researchers or doctors for the public is a major issue. The public tax dollars has funded the research. We should be treated like adults and have the information. Our tax dollars and money has made these company’s billions upon billions of dollars. This is the biggest money grab the world has ever seen.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I appreciate you asking the question as I hadn't heard about that. I read some articles that indicated the time frame represented how long it would take them to go through each piece of paper line-by-line, as they do with all FOIA requests. They quoted a 500-page per month response, again, as they do with all of their FOIA requests. The judge said no, so they're going to have to get more resources to speed things up and all of the info should be out by September. Seems reasonable.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The FDA should be working for taxpayers as they still pay for over 50% of the funding but it’s crazy at how much big business pays for. Those corporations pay almost 3 billion a year. That’s a gigantic chunk of change from entities that have stake in how things play out.

It’s like the JFK files, they’re kicking the can down the road until everyone has died off.

Program Funding
                    • The FDA budget for FY 2019 is $6.1 billion.
                    • About 54 percent, or $3.3 billion, of FDA’s budget is provided by federal budget authorization. The remaining 46 percent, or $2.8 billion, is paid for by industry user fees.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It’s like the JFK files, they’re kicking the can down the road until everyone has died off.
                      Except for the part where the judge ordered them to speed it up and they'll release everything by September, sure.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Except for the part where the judge ordered them to speed it up and they'll release everything by September, sure.
                        Not to go off subject but I wish they would release what really happened with JFK. Most of those peeps are all dead and gone. I’m sure we’ll never know the whole story as it will make our govt look bad but it would be cool all the same

I’m glad the judge ruled but why did it even have to go there? 75 years? What kind of dumb shit is that? It’s a publicly funded vax but we can’t see the data.

Normal people are set at odds with each other whether it’s vax or anti vax because they say we have to have it. If that’s the case release all the info it try to bottle it up for 75 years
                        Last edited by jaadam4; March 23, 2022, 09:05 AM.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I’m glad the judge ruled but why did it even have to go there? 75 years? What kind of dumb shit is that? It’s a publicly funded vax but we can’t see the data.

Normal people are set at odds with each other whether it’s vax or anti vax because they say we have to have it. If that’s the case release all the info it try to bottle it up for 75 years
                          They did not get a request and then say, "Okay, that will be released in 75 years."

They got a request and said "Okay, given the resources we have and the other requests we must also fulfill, we will be able to release 500 pages a month."

It's math, it takes XX many people XX much time to get through XX many papers. As of January 2022, they've released 12,000 of the 329,000 pages requested, so they're ahead of their proposed schedule.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Never mind the documents……., Takes 75 years to get an appointment at the docs here. Then when you do, they get it FUCKING WRONG!!!
                            Then you need to admit yourself to the A&E (emergency room) and DEMAND a brain scan.
                            Miraculously (in amongst all the covid protocol bullshit) you’re getting the full MRI an hour later.
                            Then a week later (once the swelling has reduced with the help of steroids) you’re getting a fucking tennis ball size tumour removed from your head.
                            Thank the sweet mother o jaysus, when put in REAL situations, they get it right.

GP’s……. (And i know your sister is one, Dpat, as is my sister) ——->> Fkn USELESS.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

They did not get a request and then say, "Okay, that will be released in 75 years."

They got a request and said "Okay, given the resources we have and the other requests we must also fulfill, we will be able to release 500 pages a month."

It's math, it takes XX many people XX much time to get through XX many papers. As of January 2022, they've released 12,000 of the 329,000 pages requested, so they're ahead of their proposed schedule.

This has to be one of the dumbest things i've ever read if thats what the FDA claimed. They have a 6.5 BILLION dollar a year budget and over 18,000 employees. You're telling me to publicly release all docs it was take until the year 2096?

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The information I read said the department that handles this has like 10 employees, 7 are trained for this type of request. They have to go through each page line-by-line. They estimate each page takes a person 8 minutes to do. I agree, they need more resources.

Regardless, info is being released and all of the items the group who filed the FOIA had listed on its priority list have already been released.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X