No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But they did ask for it to be embargoed for 75 years? Or am I reading this wrong?

And please tell me we’re not about to have a semantic argument about what “classified” means…classified, embargoed, withheld from the public’s eyes in anyway….it’s the same shit

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

They did not get a request and then say, "Okay, that will be released in 75 years."

They got a request and said "Okay, given the resources we have and the other requests we must also fulfill, we will be able to release 500 pages a month."

It's math, it takes XX many people XX much time to get through XX many papers. As of January 2022, they've released 12,000 of the 329,000 pages requested, so they're ahead of their proposed schedule.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• FOIA requests take forever anywhere, it's a nationwide conspiracy.

Comment

• "The offices are busy, Mr Pappageorgia. Now listen, we have XX many people, with XX amount of time and we have XX amount of cases so I am afraid you'll just have to wait. Your divorce will be through in 75 years. Hopefully your new bit on the side will wait and hopefully she doesn't smell like grilled salmon by then."
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Disclaimer: Men can smell like salmon too.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That is a filthy lie!
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I misunderstood the post….I thought they were asking for the info to be embargoed and were denied that request.

Is doesn’t surprise me that it takes forever…even though most of the documents are probably electronic. Bureaucracy probably dictates that 600 people will have to push, sign-off, approve, or otherwise administratively process each sentence before release.

Comment

• Exactly. 7 people who have to check every line of every page.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Does it really seem feasible that it should take 55-75 years to make all this information available?
                    GIF by Super Simple
                    Last edited by edindetroit; March 24, 2022, 08:47 PM.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• But the interwebs said so!!!!!!

Happy Animation GIF by SLOTHILDA
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Loving the Hibs pen, Dpat. 👍 Good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

GIF by Super Simple
                          Looks like the roads are fucked there as well?

Comment

• I'm certain the roads are worse in Michigan than anywhere you drive. It's like you are driving on the moon during the spring thaw.

Comment

• Aw man, seriously. You should see the state of the roads here in Edinburgh. Been catching up on footage of the war and seeing these Russian tanks......., but been thinking, "Hmmmm, thats what I need here for downtown Edinburgh." Put a roof rack on it. Sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Loving the Hibs pen, Dpat. 👍 Good man.
                                Hibs are never gonna be quality til they get rid of Dubrowski. He can't win the big games.

They need Someone Else. Like Bill fukkin Bradsky.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X