No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain dead from Covid. He attended the Trump “rally” in Tulsa without a mask.

Comment

• Donald Trump is a total moron.

His campaign team were removing social distancing stickers to try and get a rowdy “crowd” campaign feel.

He has blood on his hands for the MORONIC holding of a rally INDOORS in the middle of a pandemic.

Please, please throw this total imbecile on the scrap heap in November. I see he’s trying to get the election delayed as he’s losing bigly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Herman Cain dead from Covid. He attended the Trump “rally” in Tulsa without a mask.
        100476944_10222597287467094_4584839397630803968_n.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You can’t make this shit up. It’s just so unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            Donald Trump is a total moron.

His campaign team were removing social distancing stickers to try and get a rowdy “crowd” campaign feel.

He has blood on his hands for the MORONIC holding of a rally INDOORS in the middle of a pandemic.

Please, please throw this total imbecile on the scrap heap in November. I see he’s trying to get the election delayed as he’s losing bigly.
            96 days.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Can the likes of Panoptes and Coop’s still defend this total vain, narcissistic cretin of a man?
              Last edited by TheLondonLion; July 30, 2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Preferably in the other thread.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Region 6 and 8 of Michigan get rolled back to Phase 4
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Where I live is now mandatory for masks there, you get a citation or a fine.
                    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Yeah, it's probably a hoax to make an orange fukkin' idiot look... bad, or somethin'.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• As a lib I am sorry about Cain. I wish the best for everyone. I hope he got the best health care possible. Same as anyone. I believe it should be a human right for everyone. I hoped he would recover.

But....... he probably died just to own the libs.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• This tweet didn't age very well...

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 6.39.23 AM.png

Comment

• Is that real? No date on it has me skeptical...
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It's not like he didn't say worse so....
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't find that tweet specificially, but the ones that ARE publicly available aren't really any better.

Comment

Working...
                                X