Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6290CC0B-3B4E-40FC-B480-FFB176701542.png
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm starting to think this whole Trump gets Covid-19 was staged.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me.

Wait to see if there is a magic ''Trump Elixer'. Just $19.95.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          I'm starting to think this whole Trump gets Covid-19 was staged.
          Lotta people think that ... but i doubt it. There's too much there from all sides
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
            I'm starting to think this whole Trump gets Covid-19 was staged.
            Really? You think?? 🤔

He never had the ‘Rona. Put my fucking mortgage on it.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              I guess he was given an experimental drug to boost the immune system. This is based off a 275 person case study. So he’s having serious issues taking experimental limited trial drugs and being flown to Walter Reed.

Guess the bleach isn’t working.
              And now he's bragging and telling people it's nothing to fear. "Dominate it!" Yeah right you tangerine looking mofo, You have the best of the best care that 95% of Americans and people of the world, don't have access to. This is going to be the longest month of our lives.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              By the way, can i just say, ......., the best thing to ever come out of the Coronavirus of 2020 ----- > Dpatnods abbreviation to 'Rona. I am currently trawling the internet for CV19 discussions so that I can use "the Rona" more.

P and S .... Trump + the 'rona = No, never....... never.
              Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              I can't claim credit for 'Rona'.

They have ads in the US about 'running into Rona'.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/...d-81663431f69f
              Okay. This is my come to Jesus moment with this COVID Pandemic. I can't help but laugh when I hear it called, 'the Rona.'

Makes it sound like some chick in a trailer park. On Jerry Springer,

Jerry: "Here's your baby-mama, Rona!"
              Rona, "Look Ronnie, aw you do is smoke your Malboro cigarettes' and play your video games, I'm sick of it."
              Ronnie: "I'm sick of you too. I work 20 hours a day and I have to cook and clean when I gets home. You make me sick"
              Rona: "I'm going to make you sick Ronnie. I might just kill you. Oh, And I had an affair wit Don. I'm wit Don now and he's going to introduce me to all his friends!"
              JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Lol
                Attached Files
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• He really is a disgusting piece of shit. A total, preening narcissist devoid of any empathy either extrapolating his own private hospital traveling via airlift with the benefit of research chemicals not available to Americans, or anyone, to the entire US population - many of whom can’t even afford healthcare.

Swanning into the White House riddled with the rona - cos, optics.

He thinks he looks strong but he looks pathetic to me.

Comment

• 2849B195-4D3A-4EF6-B2E3-8644384C4BAF.png

Comment

• LOL Marko.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• White House is pushing back against FDAs request to follow those taking experimental drugs for 2 months after the clinical trials conclude to make sure the drug/vaccine is safe.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Post-game protocols routinely are being violated

Posted by Mike Florio on October 7, 2020, 9:52 AM EDT

Getty Images

Much was made in July about the ban on post-game jersey swaps and then, eventually, a sponsorship-opportunity workaround. The document preventing players from lingering on the field to remove their jerseys, sign them, and trade them with a player on the other team has another important provision that routinely is being violated.

From the first half of the same sentence banning jersey swaps, there’s this: “Teams are prohibited from post-game interactions within 6 feet of one another.”

Anyone who has watched any NFL game this year has seen those interactions happening far closer than six feet apart. The lone exception? Last Thursday’s Broncos-Jets game, after which Denver coach Vic Fangio hustled his team to the locker room not to avoid infection but to avert an imbroglio.

The most alarming example of this provision being violated happened on Monday night. After the Patriots-Chiefs game, New England cornerback Stephon Gilmore and Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes had a facemask-to-facemask interaction, putting them as close together as two people in NFL uniform could be.

The following morning, a swab of Gilmore’s nose generated a positive outcome for COVID-19. It’s entirely possible that Gilmore was shedding virus while face to face with Mahomes.

At a time when the league seems to be doing a lot of huffing and puffing about COVID-19 protocols, what happened to the rule requiring players to stay at least six feet apart after games? Even if the league isn’t enforcing it, the teams should be.

Failure to respect that restriction on Monday night means that Mahomes, the Chiefs, and their fans will have to spend the next week or so worrying that the virus is incubating in Mahomes’ body, and that he too will eventually test positive.

Comment

• Titans had two new positive tests

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 7, 2020, 8:25 AM EDT

Getty Images

The COVID-19 outbreak within the Tennessee Titans organization has not ended.

After previous reports that the Titans had another player test positive for the coronavirus in yesterday’s testing, Albert Breer of SI.com reports that it was actually two Titans player who tested positive.

Both players have been re-tested and confirmed as true positives.

The Titans, with 11 players positive, are not reopening their practice facility today and may not be able to play against the Bills on Sunday.

Comment

• Mask requirements strengthened at team facilities, position groups spaced out in locker rooms

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on October 7, 2020, 3:23 AM EDT

Getty Images

Among the enhanced protocols put in place as a direct response to the outbreak experienced by the Tennessee Titans last week, mask requirements at team facilities have been further bolstered.

As part of an NFL memo distributed on Tuesday detailing the changes, the enhanced mask requirements have banned the use of neck gaiters at team facilities. Masks with valves or vents, and face shields are also prohibited. The one exception is that coaches can continue to use neck gaiters on field during games only.

Additionally, players from the same position group must have their lockers spaced out throughout the locker room and not concentrated in the same area. Presumably, this move would be to prevent a viral spread that could wipe out an entire position group at the same time.

Prohibitions on activity away from team facilities have been strengthened as well with Tier 1 staff, which includes players, coaches and front office personnel, prohibited from gathering in groups of more than three. If a team is shut down as the Titans were this last week, that becomes a total prohibition with gatherings of any numbers of Tier 1 staff for any reason no longer permitted.

So far the NFL has made it through a month of training camp and the first month of the regular season with the Titans incident being the only significant hiccup to operations. Now having had a chance to re-calibrate the protocols in place, the NFL will see if they can knock out another large chunk of schedule without any more major disruptions becoming necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X