No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just not gonna comment on any of this ... that's my comment.
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• At the end of the day, taking the rough with the smooth and for all intents & purposes with no disrespect, it is what it is, Forsh.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yeah it is what it is
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• To be fair, it is, in all honesty, at the of the day.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Stop pishing up the thread.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Posing Mr Bean GIF by Working Title
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Lamar Jackson misses eighth practice during stint on COVID reserve list

Posted by Mike Florio on August 6, 2021, 9:44 AM EDT

Getty Images

As the Ravens prepare for the regular season, franchise quarterback Lamar Jackson continues to be absent.

Jackson, who is unvaccinated, tested positive for COVID in late July. Per the league’s protocols, he must be absent for at least 10 days.

While it’s better that it happens now than during the regular season (although it’s not ideal that he’s missing so many practices), the chance lingers of something like this occurring once the season begins. For unvaccinated players, a positive test triggers an automatic 10-day break. For unvaccinated players, close contact with someone who has tested positive results in a minimum absence of five days.

If vaccinated, close contact results in no absence. If vaccinated, a player can return from a positive test after generating two negative outcomes at least 24 hours apart.

That’s where the competitive advantage (if vaccinated) or disadvantage (if unvaccinated) comes from. And while that approach applies to all players, the starting quarterback continues to be the most important person on a roster. Any starting quarterback who isn’t vaccinated faces the continuous risk of suddenly being gone for five days or 10 days or longer.

That’s why so many coaches and executives and owners are apoplectic about vaccine hesitancy among players. With so many experts (true experts, not just people with social-media accounts) give full-throated endorsements to getting vaccinated, people whose ability to do the thing they love to do is enhanced by getting vaccinated still won’t listen. It’s hard not to imagine this irrational stubbornness not impacting the relationship between player and team for years to come, whether it’s Jackson and the Ravens, Kirk Cousins and the Vikings, or any other starting quarterback or key player and the team that employs him.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                  Stop pishing up the thread.
                  To be honest………. That doesnt mean anything at all!
                  We say “fucking up” just like you guys.

Definitely have pished up a wall before though, to be fair! 👌

Ok, ……. Apologies…….. back to NFL vaxxer chat……. Its really REALLY interesting if im completely 100% honest, may God strike me stone stiff deed!

Comment

• Oh no bub. You're one of us now, for good or bad. Pish off if you want. God's gonna pish you back in here bub.

Comment

• Total double standards.
                      The medical community can't possibly think that if you generate two negative tests after testing positive (whether vaccinated or not) that the fact you were vaccinated makes you less likely to SPREAD the virus - so the non-vaccinated person is a greater risk?
                      Who in there right mind subscribes to this shit.....
                      The whole point of the negative tests is that you've reached a point where you CAN'T spread it (vaccination be damned)......

Comment

• Weren't you the one claiming it would be done by Summer 2020?

The fact is we have been in uncharted waters, things change all the time so approaches change. The unvaccinated are a great threat because it allows the virus to mutate. It's not that that fucking hard. The vast majority of the people now crowding the hospitals are the unvaccinated and the states with the lowest vaccination rates are getting the most hospital cases.

Comment

• Yeah, but freedom!!!!
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I never thought that vaccine hesitancy was going to be a big issue, but I am always naive about the Foxbots.

Comment

• Maybe this horse paste shit will work.

If only there were a reliable solution.........
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                The fact is we have been in uncharted waters, things change all the time so approaches change. The unvaccinated are a great threat because it allows the virus to mutate. It's not that that fucking hard. The vast majority of the people now crowding the hospitals are the unvaccinated and the states with the lowest vaccination rates are getting the most hospital cases.
                                This^^^

How hard is this to understand?

Good Lord. Trump yelling FAKE NEWS to discredit the media and cover up his bullshit for four years, FOX, the far right jackasses, and the conspiracy fools did a number when it comes to the vaccine. The bullshit and misinformation is amazing and the rubes ate it up.

It is absolutely mind boggling.
                                Last edited by CGVT; August 7, 2021, 07:07 AM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X