Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could like that twice CGVT

I think I too got mine from a big gathering, my 40 year class reunion.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I still mask up at the more busy stores I go to, especially Costco. But when I go to Save-a-lot I don't bother because there aren't many people there. So many are getting it right now that I might start wearing it there too.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Man I go everywhere here with no mask in crowds, skytrain sometimes etc ... and the only even barely a cold I've had since March 2020 was so minor. I've been jabbed thrice tho so guess that helps
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Masks don't work and that has been proven. Still, if it makes you feel safer, more power to you. Around here there are about 10% still wearing them but the majority still aren't wearing them correctly. What the hell is the point if you aren't going to cover your nose and pie hole?

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
            Masks don't work and that has been proven.
            Please cite your source.

Here are mine: do masks work for covid 19 - Search (bing.com)

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
              Man I go everywhere here with no mask in crowds, skytrain sometimes etc ... and the only even barely a cold I've had since March 2020 was so minor. I've been jabbed thrice tho so guess that helps
              I think the majority of folks are like you and that's the way it should be. Cases are likely lower where you are but I still think my husband and I are being overly cautious here.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

I think the majority of folks are like you and that's the way it should be. Cases are likely lower where you are but I still think my husband and I are being overly cautious here.
                What a fool.

My wife works in a hospital with people having COVID around her almost daily. She must where a mask there. She never gets it there.

She goes to my class reunion and doesn't wear a mask and catches COVID and spreads it to me and our son. What an absolute fool that guy is.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Future, I'm not sure you quoted the part you're responding to?

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Future, I'm not sure you quoted the part you're responding to?
                    He's blocked from me. There's enough dumb S in the world that I don't need to hear from that fool. But I did want to respond with facts. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

He's blocked from me. There's enough dumb S in the world that I don't need to hear from that fool. But I did want to respond with facts. Sorry for the confusion.
                      Haha ok now I'm confused. Deb was replying to a post of mine in the part that u quoted and pretty sure you don't have me blocked haha ... I'm thinking you meant a different post maybe the one Deb quoted from foxhopper i dunno

Ps Deb yeah ... think somehow I've just avoided it. I mean ... I certainly do try to stay away from anybody who seems sick, that's for sure ... but that's always been true
                      Last edited by Forsh; September 1, 2022, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• He was replying to Foxhopper's claim that it is proven that masks don't work.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          He was replying to Foxhopper's claim that it is proven that masks don't work.
                          Seems that way yeah

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. Do you have any idea how you caught it?
                            No idea. The lead up to it was on Tuesday my daughter got in from NY. We stopped by my work to pick up a package for me I had shipped there (new kitchen faucet), and stopped at the Meijer for groceries. Only place I went the rest of the week was my uncle's funeral on Friday - then it hit Saturday.

I day after my previous post, a terrible headache entered the symptoms, so haven't been able to look at screens a couple of days. Still tested positive on Thursday.

I've gone to the store a couple of times for nyquil and pain meds over the last week - and I was the only one in the store wearing a mask, which I usually don't anymore these days. But I did because I don't want to give anyone else this shit. Except that of course before I went there I visited all of fuxhopper's relatives and rubbed my visruses all over their faces, cuz that's funny.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Oh Noid, your so silly
                              Noid you can’t die, you keep me grounded. I don’t know where I’d be without you🙂

Comment

• They’re starting to release more data on the jabs. You guys still feeling as confident that was the right call?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X