No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed,.be patient for Tiger success, District Detroit and the Wings hiring a coach.

Comment

• The Tigers fall today 13-0, they had three different position players toss an inning. We will get them next game! They only had 4 hits, but let's wait until the weather heats up for those Tiger bats to awaken.

Comment

• This guy needs a long walk off a short dock. He was a leader of the drum beat talking about sustainability and competing by 2022. To file this bs article is rich, it was obvious to anyone who remotely followed the Tigers that their international strategy has been the shits as long as their have been international players. That's why the rebuild was destined to fail.
        Inspect the Tigers’ run-starved roster, and it puzzles why so few international names, signed originally by Detroit, now play for manager AJ Hinch.

Comment

• Can’t view the article but I’ve never liked Lynn Henning.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            That 2018 class has a bunch of slap hitters and guys hit by injuries. Maybe Gilbert (SP Sea) and India have shown the most now. It’s still early, but even Grayson (SP Bal) just went down. Hell, Kyler fucking Murray went top ten.

He’s had the most success of anyone in that draft, lol.
            McClanahan, easy. I remember he was a top prospect at one point, really don't know what happened. Flame throwing lefty starter who is cy young level this season
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The Tigers had an offensive uprising! 6 singles and 2 doubles resulting in 1 run over the 9. Unfortunately, they gave up a 1-0 lead in the 9th, losing 3-1.

Beau Briske continued his impressive start scattering 3 hits over 7 scoreless innings.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                The Tigers had an offensive uprising! 6 singles and 2 doubles resulting in 1 run over the 9. Unfortunately, they gave up a 1-0 lead in the 9th, losing 3-1.

Beau Briske continued his impressive start scattering 3 hits over 7 scoreless innings.
                The very definition of a bad team: You get quality pitching and can't score runs to save your life, and when the bats do wake up (very infrequently) then the arms fall off.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• They fell tonight 7-0 with 5 hits and one was actually a double!

Comment

• It’s bad! Greene is coming up, but he won’t solve the problems. The offense is so putrid with no signs of life. Just a year from hell. Not even watchable.

Comment

• My knock on Avila was always ignoring defense during the draft. Anyways, literally nobody is hitting. Nobody. The worst part is they are unwatchable. I’m ok with a team with potential that sucks. This team is a 1/2/3 inning every time up. They can’t hit for shit.

Comment

My knock on Avila was always ignoring defense during the draft. Anyways, literally nobody is hitting. Nobody. The worst part is they are unwatchable. I’m ok with a team with potential that sucks. This team is a 1/2/3 inning every time up. They can’t hit for shit.
                        Now that the NBA Finals are over with, I'm not going to watch the putrid Tigers. I'm going to have way more interest in the Detroit Lions training camp coming up very soon.
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• I have an idea! Let's all go to a tigers game. Maybe we can play a few innings. Seriously., how much worse could we be?

At least the rebuild is done. This is the team the worked for. This is what they were aiming for. Bless you boys.
                          Last edited by gibby; June 18, 2022, 06:45 AM.
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• With the dead ball, they are death to watch at Comerica. They don't even have warning track power on this team. Back at the turn of the century, it was just as bad but in the back of the mind there was always this hope that Mike Ilitch would spend and eventually he did after the shame of winning only 43 games in 2003. After that the whole organization changed for the better. People forget they only won 47 games in 2019 and that didn't shake them out of their slumber. Chemiclord is right about abandoning all hope as long as Chris Ilitch is the owner.

Comment

It’s bad! Greene is coming up, but he won’t solve the problems. The offense is so putrid with no signs of life. Just a year from hell. Not even watchable.
                              I might watch a little today. Tigers are on at 4pm E on FS1. Riley Greene’s debut.

US Open is definitely a better watch today as a golf fan, but I’ll show some love for Greene.

Fire Avila please.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Riley Greene has to be in the MVP discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X