X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck. Ya take your shot don't ya?

Fuck 7 years.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Fuck. Ya take your shot don't ya?

Fuck 7 years.
      I'm really not sure what you're proposing. If you're proposing not taking a rookie QB on the chance he might might end up better than Goff ... sure. If you're trying to turn it into some mortgage the future and sign big money FA just cuz . . nah

I think you're just talking about the QB
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        What about Richardson? People talk him up like he's as physically gifted as any QB prospect there's ever been. Seems like he's even more toolsy than Levis, and younger, so unlike Levis, there's a reason for him being earlier in the development stages

It's a risk for many reasons to take a QB, but unless there's a can't miss guy at another position, maybe it's a risk worth taking
        No way at #6, maybe with the other first. I don’t think Holmes even glances at a first round QB, this team is too close. I really like Levis but Richardson has a cannon and runs like a boss.

I read his comparison is Cam Newton that runs like Lamar Jackson. That’s such an insane amount of talent to be compared to. He looks like a LB loving like a RB. The problem is his lack of attempts to really know what he is as a thrower. He got much better after the first few games but he might flame out early.

Or he might turn into LJax
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Richardson is really intriguing. If it wasn't for the team chemistry issues that jaadam4 brought up in another thread I'd prob just take the shot with him. Nobody outside Carter and Anderson really make go crazy and they'll both be gone. I'd roll the dice ... but the Lions probably shouldn't and can't
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The chemistry is a really big thing especially with Goff playing so well. I’m sure Holmes and Ben Johnson already know what’s up and Holmes will make the picks as he sees it.

Holmes is a smart man. He wants to win now and set Detroit up for years to come. He’s got me believing
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              The window is never as long as you think it will be. Look at the Detroit Rams!

It's now beatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "your division isn't going through Green Bay, it's going through Detroit for the next five years"!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

What about Richardson? People talk him up like he's as physically gifted as any QB prospect there's ever been. Seems like he's even more toolsy than Levis, and younger, so unlike Levis, there's a reason for him being earlier in the development stages

It's a risk for many reasons to take a QB, but unless there's a can't miss guy at another position, maybe it's a risk worth taking
                When will you dip shits get off your fascination with drafting a prima dona QB. Goff was GREAT this year. They don't need a QB to satisfy your hard on for someone you think is the next Tom Brady. They need to draft positional players.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Richardson is really intriguing. If it wasn't for the team chemistry issues that jaadam4 brought up in another thread I'd prob just take the shot with him. Nobody outside Carter and Anderson really make go crazy and they'll both be gone. I'd roll the dice ... but the Lions probably shouldn't and can't
                  Im in the same boat Forsh.....This draft seems to have alot of good players but I dont know how many elite it has.....Carter and Anderson would be awesome...its just unfrotunate the Rams got Mayfield thsoe last few games and won a couple of them....They were done diddly un before they got him.....I thought for sure the Lions would have a top 3 pick but with our usual Lions luck it didnt pan out.....Alot of options at 6 just nothing that seems too thrilling other than trading down.

Comment

• "Alot of options at 6 just nothing that seems too thrilling other than trading down."
                    -------------------------------------Jeezus. There's going to be a plethera of good players available at #6. You would think the only good players in the NFL were drafted in the top 5. Pull your head out of your ass.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow DanO, tell us what really think. Will you still like Goff when he commands 40-50 mil a year? That’s about what he’ll command once his contract is up.

I love Goffs game the last season and a half but I’m sure the Chiefs are glad they didn’t stick with Alex Smith for MaHomes. You have to look at the future as well.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If Goff is commanding $40-50M a year it’s because he had another outstanding year. That would be a nice problem to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          If Goff is commanding $40-50M a year it’s because he had another outstanding year. That would be a nice problem to have.
                          Nah, that is the going rate for a starting QB nowadays. Onwards and Upwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Yeah 50 is a bit high but Goff is going to sign for pretty much exactly what the last big QB deal was before him. Not to much higher even with another good year. But he will get the going rate and nothing less.
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              "Alot of options at 6 just nothing that seems too thrilling other than trading down."
                              -------------------------------------Jeezus. There's going to be a plethera of good players available at #6. You would think the only good players in the NFL were drafted in the top 5. Pull your head out of your ass.
                              Ok lets hear it then...who would you take at 6? and with the 6th pick you want a good player? You should do better than a good player with the 6th pick in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

It will be the going rate for top 10ish QBs. Which if Goff plays next year like he did this past year, he most certainly will be. If he falls off or shows some of the issues he had with the Rams or at the start of his Lions run, he most certainly won’t get paid like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X