Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Time to consider him Lubinized.
    Oh, he'll be kickin az and re-shapin his body in the weight room in February.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Damn it, Future. Tell us when you've got the good shit. We would like some of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Damn it, Future. Tell us when you've got the good shit. We would like some of that!
        IJS that will be the story line in the winter. Oh I gave up on him the moment I heard of this current mysterious injury. This crew has been very transparent but with this guy they turn into the pentagon. Uh yeah, he's been lubinized. But they'll spin it come the off season. Just you watch.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Having a bad back injury as a DT is the worst. Once you have a bad back, it's not going away.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Having a bad back injury as a DT is the worst. Once you have a bad back, it's not going away.
            Detroit Lions Training Camp

Levi Onwuzurike out for season after back surgery

By Jeremy Reisman

I really, really hope Holmes learns from this and become more avrse to injured players.

Comment

• Detroit Lions v New England Patriots

Monday Overreactions: Are fans overreacting to the Lions’ slow start?

By Mike Payton

Comment

• There's a gray area to that question. They ARE overreacting. They may still end up correct.

As far as Levi is concerned. Surgery probably needed to happen in the first place. You've got a 300 pound man across from you that you're trying to get under and push. Back and leg injuries are rough for D-line. It's one thing for Okudah to be back running around after an Achilles. It's another for Okwara to be pushing off of it under load.

Cominsky is the injured player to return I think they'd get the most from. Paschal is iffy but at least he had the surgery he needed.

Comment

• Slow start?? It's been 65 fucking years! Jaysus feckin H
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Slow start?? It's been 65 fucking years! Jaysus feckin H
                    Actually this season is only 5 games in.

Campbell has not been the coach for 65 years.

Holmes has not been the GM for 65 years.

Are we really blaming them for Millen and everything over the last 65 years?

Comment

• I'll keep saying this - Holmes and Campbell inherited a team with no more than 4 serviceable starters on the entire team, and nearly $60 mil in dead cap.

Any expectation of winning right now was just wishful thinking. Bad coaching decisions are concerning but could just be part of growth. Gotta hope they learn from those mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

Why not? You're excusing them of everything that's gone wrong.

I don't care how bare you think the cupboards were. After two offseasons, there is NO excuse to be THIS bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

More like a continuation of more of the same seeing the dumb things MCDC has done this season. Hopefully he gets it turned around before it is too late.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Consider breaking a curse like trying to break a high pressure center smack dab over the OK/Texas area in the dog days of summer.
                            You need a storm that can break a 35,000 ft ceiling to make it rain.
                            We got that this year - courtesy of all the shit happening on the western side of Mexico.
                            Fuckin' 80's in the middle weeks of August - humid as shit - but damn - fuckin' 80's.....

Everything has to work perfect to break that - it's not something you can just wish away.

Comment

Yeah it isn't just a monkey on our back, it's King Kong

Comment

Who is feckin counting?

Comment

Working...
                                X