No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What deep secret information do you have to say that?
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oh right

Washington Commanders v Detroit Lions D’Andre Swift will return to practice on Wednesday, DJ Chark remains out

By Erik Schlitt
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yeah, let's see if A) Swift will be anywhere remotely himself and B) that he'll stay that way for more than a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
          Every time i see someone arguing for the existence of a curse I lose just a little more faith in humanity.

Also, how did that constant pressure in our QB's face from terrible RT's work out? You need two pass blocking tackles in today's NFL. You may not like it but it's now a reality. The big slow, run blocking RT is dying.
          The Lions are cursed. It's called shitty ownership
          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Geez.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not having Brockers is a plus.

Comment

• Wake me when Sheila sells the team to Bezos or Elon.
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I heard Sheila poops in a litter box. Campbell, too. But he does it as a trans cootie bug.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Swift def has durability issues but the Lions weren’t smart having him try to push through his injury instead of shutting him down. That game he was on snap count he shouldn’t have even suited up. I know what Staley is trying to do but Swift just isn’t it from a health standpoint.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What’s the deal with Josh Paschal? There hasn’t been much news since he practiced a few weeks ago
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Swift def has durability issues but the Lions weren’t smart having him try to push through his injury instead of shutting him down. That game he was on snap count he shouldn’t have even suited up. I know what Staley is trying to do but Swift just isn’t it from a health standpoint.
                        They also need to use another faster back. Williams and Netflix are similar in style and neither is swift. Nothing a defense would concentrate on for more then 1 down a series.

Comment

What’s the deal with Josh Paschal? There hasn’t been much news since he practiced a few weeks ago
                          Probably because there's nothing to report. They have 21 days before they have to make a decision, and they already said they were going to take every single one of them.

Comment

What’s the deal with Josh Paschal? There hasn’t been much news since he practiced a few weeks ago
                            I posted this in another thread, but here you go:

Detroit Lions v Indianapolis Colts Lions injury updates: 8 players miss Wednesday’s practice

Despite coming off a bye week, the Detroit Lions continue to sit out multiple players early in the week.

Campbell also updated the players currently working within the 21-day evaluation list.

“Paschal had another good week last week,” Campbell said. “I know we only had a couple of practices, but he’s put two weeks (in), back-to-back, has been pretty good. So we’ll see where he’s at.”

It’s possible Paschal will see game action this Sunday, but it feels 50/50 at this time. Jacobs on the other hand, “continues to get better,” and very much appears like he is ready to return this week, but how much, and where, he contributes is still to be determined.

“The good news about Jerry is,” Campbell said, “when he’s physically ready, you know you can take him to the game because he’s going to help on special teams immediately. And so now you’ve got him to the game, and now you sprinkle him in outside or maybe we do feel good at nickel. But look, he brings value to the roster at a minimum just to have on gameday because he does so many things.”

Comment

• Also, some more good news:

Detroit Lions Training Camp

Lions’ Jameson Williams has ‘turned a corner,’ but team won’t rush him

Jameson Williams has made some big strides in the past month, but the Lions are still taking it slow with him.

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

• Detroit Lions Off-Season Workout

Dan Campbell: Lions owner Sheila Hamp ‘frustrated’ but still ‘all in’ with current regime

By Jeremy Reisman
                                We’re 22 games into the Dan Campbell era, and he currently holds a .205 winning percentage (4-17-1)—the second-worst record of a Lions coach with at least 20 games coached (only Marty Mornhinweg is worse at 5-27).
                                Let that sink in
                                Last edited by Futureshock; October 20, 2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X