Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    Eagles got Minshew last year for a 6th. The cost of a guy who will otherwise get cut or taken from a practice squad if he's not your top two isn't high. No reason to skip out on that if someone worthwhile gets in that situation.

I do think Rudolph is better than Boyle and I wouldn't let the dream of who I could get with a 6th round pick stop me from making that upgrade.
    That’s a legit good deal but Minshew is much better than Rudolph.

Comment

I’m surprised the Lions didn’t make a move for Minshew. It was a great deal.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Pat McAfee Show live at Lions - Colts joint practice right now:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
          How many wins does this team win if Goff goes down? 3? 4? Not sure it’s worth it. I’d be more inclined to take care of QB2 when in “win now” mode.
          The fact they have an O-line that is finally all together, maybe. They might even be able to run the ball this year.
          The fact that the defense still looks like Swiss Cheese makes you wonder.

GBU edition:
          Ugly - Hutch dropping his head on the next play after he got the TFL - and watching his head snap back trying to get it free....

Comment

I heard it wasn't a good day today for the Lions DB's at Colts joint practice. Even our boy Okudah got BBQ real bad. He had the worse day out of all of them.

https://twitter.com/SourceIndiana/st...NE6YttIf-ndBjQ
            Last edited by Lionsfan123; August 17, 2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

1 on 1 matchups are always geared for the WRs. I’m not reading too much into that. Joint practice will only make the team better.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Rudolph is totally worth 7th, ending the B-backups saga...

Comment

The McAfee show yesterday showed live footage of Lions defense vs Colts offense. You can locate that in the video posted above.
                  Lions 1st team pass defense was absolutely torched vs the Colts 1st team pass offense. 1 on 1s, 7 on 7s, and mostly 11 on 11s. Need a bounce back today!!!

Draft Michael Pittman Jr. in fantasy FYI. Ascending to be a stud.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    1 on 1 matchups are always geared for the WRs. I’m not reading too much into that. Joint practice will only make the team better.
                    Except Okudah was done before the preseason started.
                    Achilles injuries need 2 years to get back to where your body meshes with what you see - especially at skill positions that rely on split second change of direction.
                    If he's out there starting, expect teams to pick on him all year - easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Except Okudah was done before the preseason started.
                      Achilles injuries need 2 years to get back to where your body meshes with what you see - especially at skill positions that rely on split second change of direction.
                      If he's out there starting, expect teams to pick on him all year - easy money.
                      Maybe, I read an article from pride yesterday saying bounced back and was playing great.

I agree tho about the time to heel. 2 years seems about right for that kind of f’ed injury.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

From POL

Defensively, Jeff Okudah stood out. He stepped in front of Colts WR Mike Strachan for a near-pick and was all over his back on a short completion the next play. Additionally, coverage forced at least two checkdowns that Ryan completed, but they were stopped before the goal line.

also

Outside of a screen pass that caught the Lions off guard, Detroit essentially played shutdown ball for the rest of practice. Jeff Okudah logged another pass breakup by punching the ball out of Pittman’s hands, while several runs were stopped at the line of scrimmage.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Love rewatching this
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Sewell is my favorite Lion. Love his attitude, he’s a beast

Comment

It's crazy that in today's world there's more coverage of practice, hell, even warmups and stretches before practice, than there was coverage for an entire NFL title game back in the day.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                                Eagles got Minshew last year for a 6th. The cost of a guy who will otherwise get cut or taken from a practice squad if he's not your top two isn't high. No reason to skip out on that if someone worthwhile gets in that situation.

I do think Rudolph is better than Boyle and I wouldn't let the dream of who I could get with a 6th round pick stop me from making that upgrade.
                                All of that sounds good in February, but teams and especially coaches want QBs who know the system. They feel they can work on the other things. Not saying I agree, but it's real.

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                                I heard it wasn't a good day today for the Lions DB's at Colts joint practice. Even our boy Okudah got BBQ real bad. He had the worse day out of all of them.

https://twitter.com/SourceIndiana/st...NE6YttIf-ndBjQ
                                On that play, he had 5 seconds to "BBQ" him. If our DLine gives opposing teams 5 seconds Jalen Ramsey would look like a bum.

I doubt Hutch can be contained for 5 seconds.

Perspective, People
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X