No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's been up but not targeted much. He and Kennedy don't really play the same receiver positions.

IR players can return after 4 games now and you can have up to 8 players return from it. It's not a season ending designation anymore.

Comment

• Or rather I should say they shouldn't play the same positions. The Lions have used Kennedy and Raymond outside but they really shouldn't be used there.

Comment

• Oops. Is there really not a Game Week thread? Damn. The Lions keep breaking our hearts.

Anyway, this is what I was looking to share. Tomorrow's look.
        Attached Files
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Patriots are gonna be in their Pat Patriot Era uniforms.

Comment

• Here's some good news at least for this young man.
            Scary scene at Gillette Stadium. We’ll provide updates on Saivion Smith’s status as the news comes in.

Comment

• So apparently, the Lions waived Maurice Alexander this morning. Not at all sure why.

Comment

• To the practice squad perhaps? If they get their receivers and running backs healthy they'd probably use Raymond or Justin Jackson for return duties again.

Comment

• Punt returner is not a high priority when the other team never has to punt.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    Punt returner is not a high priority when the other team never has to punt.....
                    GREAT point. He Kick returned too though so, he stayed busy one way or another.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Philadelphia Eagles v Detroit Lions Which injured Lions player does Detroit need the most?

By Jeremy Reisman
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Do you guys think the team had their eyes on the Bye?

Last year's worst game was (Philly) before the bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Do you guys think the team had their eyes on the Bye?

i'm sure Frank Ragnow had the truck loaded and the fishing boat ready....

Comment

• Lions signed another kicker to the practice squad. Sam Ficken. He's been 4 of 9 from 50+. Guess that's slightly better than Badgley's 3 of 10.

It's only a matter of time before they try calling up Kickalicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              Do you guys think the team had their eyes on the Bye?

Possible small factor. It’s only human nature to look forward to vacation.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                                Lions signed another kicker to the practice squad. Sam Ficken. He's been 4 of 9 from 50+. Guess that's slightly better than Badgley's 3 of 10.

It's only a matter of time before they try calling up Kickalicious.
                                I saw somewhere this is the 6th kicker they have signed since the start of training camp?

Comment

Working...
                                X