TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
    I generally love true-crime dramas (and documentaries)…loved the staircase (doc not movie), loved Mindhunter.

But I couldn’t get past 2 episodes of Dahmer. Don’t get me wrong, it’s well made and I like the kid they got to play the part…..but delving into J Dahmer is too much.

The subject matter is too creepy…I can’t do it.
    Right after seeing your post, I saw this 😆
    FB_IMG_1665099709465.jpg
    Last edited by -Deborah-; October 7, 2022, 06:25 AM.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

I can’t watch it too… have a feeling it would make me feel sick. Unless someone truly recommends it, no thanks.
      Gotta feeling it would make me feel sick like watching the movie “The Human Centipede.” Disgusting experience that I totally regret.
      It’s Halloween season and horror movies are usually entertaining, but some cross the line…
      I deeply regret that I looked up the premise of 'The Human Centipede." Wish I could undo that.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My wife's cousin was the detective who opened the fridge in Dahmer's apartment. Not a pleasant experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          My wife's cousin was the detective who opened the fridge in Dahmer's apartment. Not a pleasant experience.
          😯
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Right after seeing your post, I saw this 😆 FB_IMG_1665099709465.jpg
            Ew
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I deeply regret that I looked up the premise of 'The Human Centipede." Wish I could undo that.
              Ha!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Yeah. Years ago I saw the first 2 movies and you can't unsee them. I actually have them on DVD. Buried amongst the 4000+ No need to see that again.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "I have 4000 movies on DVD."

How to say you're old without saying you're old.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just finished Succession. Wow.

Comment

• Just watched The Widow on Amazon. It was an 8 episode series about a woman who thought her husband died in a plane crash in the Congo but sees a glimpse of him by chance on TV three years later. Kate Beckinsale is the star and Tywin Lannister is in the main supporting role. It's OK, well shot and has a great cast but the story would have been better off in film format. It's told with a bunch of flashbacks so you get a Lost vibe crossed with Blood Diamond and The Constant Gardener. To stretch it out into 8 episodes you have a bunch of b-level storylines of characters that well written but forgettable after their 1-2 episode arc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        "I have 4000 movies on DVD."

How to say you're old without saying you're old.

No. This next statement will lock that in...

I started with VHS Tapes and have a dual recorder for both
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Beta forever!

Comment

• Kate Beckinsale forever.
                            unbelievable woman

Comment

• More Kate Beckinsale is definitely always a good thing.

Comment

• Anyone watching the new Quantum Leap? It just hasn't grasped me like the first one yet. I think there's too many other people in the cast. First time there was 2 guys. Now there's a whole group of people. Meh

Comment

Working...
                                X