Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, I mean in those clips alone you saw a ton more potential than we ever saw with Darko. One of the most embarrassing humiliations as a Piston fan was listening to the other Piston fans say how visible Darko's skill was.

Comment

• Let's not forget the Darko is a "Gangsta" article
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I liked when people pointed out he wasn't starting in backwater European leagues, they were prejudiced against the youngsters over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I liked when people pointed out he wasn't starting in backwater European leagues, they were prejudiced against the youngsters over there.
            Ha! I remember that excuse!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 37. Deividas Sirvydis | 6-8 | 195 | SF | Lithuania | 19

The playmaking Lithuanian hasn't faced a lot of top-tier competition yet, but his shooting stroke is undeniably impressive for a 6-8 wing. His mechanics tend to fall apart if he's rushed or otherwise pressured, but those concerns should iron themselves out with added experience. At only 19, his upside is considerable, and his playmaking/ballhandling skills add an interesting wrinkle to Sirvydis's overall projection.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Jordan Bone might have been a worthwhile flier. Its hard to tell on highlight films because you only see the good but he has athleticism and his shot is good. Maybe he turns into a better Ish Smith backup.

Comment

• 57. Jordan Bone | 6-3 | 180 | PG | Tennessee | 21

Bone isn't nearly as flashy as the other point guards in this draft, but he is perhaps the steadiest floor manager of the bunch. The 6-3 guard was a big reason behind Tennessee's Sweet 16 run last year, as he excels at getting his teammates the ball in the spots they like best. With an assist/turnover ratio at nearly 3-1 with a high usage/responsibility, an NBA team can trust that Bone won't do anything silly. He is more athletic than he gets credit for and will hold his own defensively. He could stand to be more aggressive looking for his own shot, as it would open up additional opportunities for passing angles.

Comment

• Sirvydis ball handling looked suspect in that video truthfully, he's not confident in his right hand in those clips. His instinct looks like he wants to get it back to his dominant hand asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Jordan Bone might have been a worthwhile flier. Its hard to tell on highlight films because you only see the good but he has athleticism and his shot is good. Maybe he turns into a better Ish Smith backup.
                      I was thinking about all that while watching him too. Maybe other teams won't be able to just sag off of him like they did on Ish. Interesting enough that I want to see some full games to see more of the full picture with his game.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Pistons, Pacers Found Grizzlies' Asking Price For Mike Conley Too High

JUN 19, 2019 5:29 PM

The Detroit Pistons and Memphis Grizzlies also discussed a Mike Conley trade with the Memphis Grizzlies before he was sent to the Utah Jazz.

The Pistons opted against sending two first round picks to the Grizzlies, sources tell Zach Lowe of ESPN. The Grizzlies likely would have had to take on Reggie Jackson in that scenario.

The Pacers also would not relinquish two first round picks and Aaron Holiday.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bone tested near the top of all the athletic measurements at the combine. Sneaky pick, because he wasn't a typical lead guard at TN. Williams was a point forward and the offense ran through him. Not to mention Admiral worked from the post a lot. There's a lot of potential growth for Bone because he was never really unleashed based on that offense.

Comment

• Trading for Conley would have locked in their salary cap but it would have made them much better in the next two years. They would have been good enough to contend for a 4 or 5 seed, he would have been a decent upgrade on what they have been sending out there at point.

Comment

Working...
                                X