Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Today's D Party...the party of Hamas and anti-Semitism...the party of appeasement to terrorist states like Iran...the party of chick with dicks...the party of Marxist organizations like Antifa and BLM...the party of federal mandates to require experimental vaccines against peoples will...the party of "mostly peaceful protesters" who are clearly anti-American...the party of defund the police and soft on crime prosecutors...the party of late term abortions up to delivery...the party of an old senile driveling old corrupt piece of human dung...

DSL...you must be very proud.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    I just don't think the conventions or the debates (which likely won't even be happening this year) have much relevance to the ordinary voter.

Chicago has I think the largest Palestinian population in the USA, btw, so fan-fucking-tastic.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Anyone who was going to abandon the Dems for Trump over Dems being too Hamas-friendly has already done so. I don't see peoples' minds being swayed by a political convention most people ignore.
    I don't know how many undecideds are out there, but I do think that 3-5% prefer non-crazy. And it's not that Hamas-supporting in and of itself will tip the scales, but it adds to the pile of crazy. Whether you want to acnknowledge that or not -- which you pretty much don't. So, whatever.

Whether those voters are more turned off by the Ds crazy or the DJT Crazy -- I dunno -- but adding to the pile surely can't help.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I'd rather talk about you STFU...

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    When DSL is defeated...he rolls to abortion...
    There's an important Supreme Court case today (and tomorrow). I'm sorry you'd rather talk about a substance-free political event 4 months from now because the topic under discussion today is inconvenient for you.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    The Chairman's PC on the Ukraine funding summarized:

"kcvnbiedfanejfnlasksdnvb'ksmerikag'ekignrkfmg;lmG Elew,gewgm,keofjgkljgn854pyhonvkljdnfvkf48[qgnn"

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Anyone who was going to abandon the Dems for Trump over Dems being too Hamas-friendly has already done so. I don't see peoples' minds being swayed by a political convention most people ignore.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    When DSL is defeated...he rolls to abortion...

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    We're up to an hour of this guy representing Idaho getting grilled by all the women on the Court including ACB. Oral arguments usually last what? 20-25 minutes each side?

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    We're pretty certain to find out, DSL. Well, that's my prediction. And I think The Chairman can get easily do/say things that would, in fact, support your doubts. But, if he's mealy-mouthed -- as he generally is -- it's going to be a real issue. It needs to be an unambiguous condemnation and I'm almost certain it won't be. That's my second prediction.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    More Republican Senators voted to deny Israel aid (15) than Democrats (3). And over half the Republican House believes Ukraine should surrender to Putin and do anything he wants.

Republicans = the Party of Hamas and Putin.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post

As long as Israel still exists, the Ds are going to have huge issues in Chicago. The whole world will see that the are Hamas-supporters and the whole world will see what a generation of their policies on college campuses has wrought.

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking forward to cool stories by The Chairman like the time his Uncle was shot down in WWII and eaten by cannibals. And lemme tell ya, Scranton Joe don't bullshit!
    If Hamas supporters are outside the DNC protesting the Democratic Party that means the Democrats support Hamas? I'm dubious that the public will take it that way.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Hamas > Trump

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It doesn't really matter if the whole country sees the Hamas Ds on full idiotic display and realize our institutions are being overrun by Marxist nutjobs. Trump is the other option. Enough people will vote for the terrorist-supporting Marxist nutjobs to deny Trump a 2nd term.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I see that the GOP convention is in July and the Ds are a month later in mid-August. Normally, I'd think going second is the best position because they have the last word so to speak. In this climate, though, it might have the opposite effect if the Marxist wackos are out in full force.
    As long as Israel still exists, the Ds are going to have huge issues in Chicago. The whole world will see that the are Hamas-supporters and the whole world will see what a generation of their policies on college campuses has wrought.

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking forward to cool stories by The Chairman like the time his Uncle was shot down in WWII and eaten by cannibals. And lemme tell ya, Scranton Joe don't bullshit!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X