No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Northam is stuck in a tight spot on a natural gas pipeline issue. Oh, lordy, not a pipeline! Anywho, Northam is begrudgingly for its construction as are unions. His running mate is very much against it.

So, in new literature for union folks, Northam has literally removed his running mate from the handouts. Scrubbed him clean.

His running mate is black. Good thing Northam is a D. Heh.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Well, of course it will be overblown. But, fortunately for DJT, the pile of evidence against him as a person, and as a person with nary a shred of empathy, is so voluminous that you've made up your mind one way or the other at this point. It's white noise. He's approval isn't going much above or below 40% for the rest of his term.

It's mostly just a stopgap for those in Russia withdrawal to rant.
      Well they don't have to be going through Russian withdraw since it just came out that the FBI, including then director Robert Muller, hid evidence from Congress of Russian collusion in the form of bribes and money laundering on the Uranium One deal with the 0bama admin and Clinton Foundation, still allowed the deal to go through anyways.

All the talk about Russian collusion and we finally have the evidence... surprisingly quite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        i dont think the anology of chemo holds. So now we are down to Trump should have known that a statement honoring the life and sacrifice of a servicemember would have been received by people who are not him? Still think this is getting overblown, especially since this is getting pushed by Wilson and the dishonest media who are not even reporting his full statement.
        The deceased soldier's mother said that Trump couldn't remember her son's name and sounded like he was trying to inject humor into the conversation.

The trouble for Trump here is he genuinely lacks the ability to empathize or sympathize. It's like watching a space alien try to mimic human emotions. He's not necessarily intending to come off as callous and horrific, but that's how he's often interpreted. Because he doesn't actually understand those emotions himself. He's just trying to be what he thinks is 'charming'. It served him well when ordering fake marble for the shitters in the Trump Taj Mahal; it's serving him less well as President.

And the whole "Trump's not a politician; he doesn't KNOW these things!" excuse wore thin back during the campaign. Being a politician isn't a requisite for basic human decency.

Comment

Well they don't have to be going through Russian withdraw since it just came out that the FBI, including then director Robert Muller, hid evidence from Congress of Russian collusion in the form of bribes and money laundering on the Uranium One deal with the 0bama admin and Clinton Foundation, still allowed the deal to go through anyways.

All the talk about Russian collusion and we finally have the evidence... surprisingly quite.
          Bullshit. It was all publicly available information. That story's being pimped by right-wing websites (which you obviously frequent) and is meant to discredit Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe. Hmmmm, i wonder who would be pleased if all three of those individuals were fired, discredited, or left their positions?

Oh, and that report came from an 'anonymous source'. I remember when Trump supporters hated such things.

It's such a 'huge scandal' that it's way the hell down on even Breitbart's home page

Comment

• Jesus H you are a dumbfuck...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, the link to what Kapture1 mentioned: http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

I'm not entirely familiar with "The Hill", but I think it's at least semi-reputable. I mean, Lanny Davis is on staff!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Look, all this is a huge distraction. Suddenly we have a new-to-this-thread poster riling everyone up? It is no coincidence that this happened right after AA said the following:

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                This will shock everyone here, but I have talked to Wiz at length with serious conversations and he's a very smart guy.

It's almost like he plays a character here and is very loyal to his role.
                What's going on is clear and obvious. AA said something that finally makes clear how dumb he really is -- EVEN MORE THAN WIZ, IT APPEARS -- and now he's trying to make us all forget about it. And he probably can't even tell time properly.

Eyes on the prize, folks. The real top story today is that AA is stoopit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Bullshit. It was all publicly available information. That story's being pimped by right-wing websites (which you obviously frequent) and is meant to discredit Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe. Hmmmm, i wonder who would be pleased if all three of those individuals were fired, discredited, or left their positions?

Oh, and that report came from an 'anonymous source'. I remember when Trump supporters hated such things.

It's such a 'huge scandal' that it's way the hell down on even Breitbart's home page
                  The Hill isn't a right wing website.

Comment

i dont think the anology of chemo holds. So now we are down to Trump should have known that a statement honoring the life and sacrifice of a servicemember would have been received by people who are not him? Still think this is getting overblown, especially since this is getting pushed by Wilson and the dishonest media who are not even reporting his full statement.
                    lol.

All you say is, "Ma'am, I am extremely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. While it is little solace now, please know that your husband's bravery had purpose and his sacrifice will not be forgotten. On behalf of a grateful and mourning nation, please accept my sincerest condolences." Then you say goodbye, god bless, and hang up. The "oh yeah, well he knew what he was getting in to!" has zero place in a call like that.

And the chemo analogy works. You are given a choice. I have seen what it does, and I am not nearly brave enough to go through that.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Look, all this is a huge distraction. Suddenly we have a new-to-this-thread poster riling everyone up? It is no coincidence that this happened right after AA said the following:

What's going on is clear and obvious. AA said something that finally makes clear how dumb he really is -- EVEN MORE THAN WIZ, IT APPEARS -- and now he's trying to make us all forget about it. And he probably can't even tell time properly.

Eyes on the prize, folks. The real top story today is that AA is stoopit.
                      Stoopit is as stoopit does!
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Hill is known more for click bait than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          lol.

All you say is, "Ma'am, I am extremely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. While it is little solace now, please know that your husband's bravery had purpose and his sacrifice will not be forgotten. On behalf of a grateful and mourning nation, please accept my sincerest condolences." Then you say goodbye, god bless, and hang up. The "oh yeah, well he knew what he was getting in to!" has zero place in a call like that.

And the chemo analogy works. You are given a choice. I have seen what it does, and I am not nearly brave enough to go through that.
                          Taking Chemo as a treatment isn't the same as signing up to defend this nation. It's not even close.

If I don't take Chemo, I die. If I take Chemo, there is a chance I die.

If I don't sign up for the Military, I can live a normal and comfortable life. If I sign up for the military, I will face our nation's enemies and if I give my life my only regret is that I had one life to give for my country.

not the same.

Comment

• "Ma'am, I am extremely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. While it is little solace now, please know that your husband's bravery had purpose and his sacrifice will not be forgotten. On behalf of a grateful and mourning nation, please accept my sincerest condolences." Then you say goodbye, god bless, and hang up.

It's really that simple. Very difficult to fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Stoopit is as stoopit does!
                              ...so AA has finally risen to Wiz levels...I'm proud of ya buddy!!!

xoxoxo
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Ma'am I'll be using the military as a distraction for the next seven years or so, so if you have anyone else in your family that's enlisted, well, don't say I didn't warn you."

Comment

Working...
                                X