X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you hate America hack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      I love when the progressives try to argue with a straight face that the mainstream media is objective.
      Who here is arguing that?

Or are you just randomly stating

Comment

• We're coming for Minnesota in 2020
        President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale said the rally in Minnesota last week was attended by 60 percent Democrats and independents.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

Who here is arguing that?

Or are you just randomly stating
          Twitter, bro. He seeks out a tweet from the most far left people, outraged, memes about it and then "the left thinks" bullshit. Fucking moronic.

Like talent used to do with linesman. He'd get all over exhuberant, say something crazy optimistic, heh, then "M fans think" bullshit. It's what the right does, heh heh. Amirite

Comment

• Kapture is closer to Russian bot than American at this point.

Coward got #triggered and put me on ignore.

Classic internet tough guy.

Comment

• Talent as a right wing guy is still bizarro world for me. He used to be left of DSL, imo. Then, he caught GOP Fever.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• xatzbe1qvd611.jpg

Comment

• lol

881zlk2m7e611.jpg

Comment

• IMAG0921.jpg Took this picture today. Obviously I am not anti-Walmart since I was there, but I thought that this sign placement was funny.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Talent as a right wing guy is still bizarro world for me. He used to be left of DSL, imo. Then, he caught GOP Fever.
                      I see him more as a right lean, many people get more Conservative as they age.

Comment

• chief-classic-pearl-white.jpg?v=51f95766.jpg

Comment

• Talent was Bill Maher without hair. He is now Rush Limbaugh without hair. Huge shift.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Remember the judge that gave Mueller's team quite a grilling and questioned his authority? Right wing media made quite a big deal about it.

That Judge has DENIED Manafort's request for dismissal and has sided with Mueller in that the charges against Manafort DO fall under the Special Counsel's umbrella.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Talent as a right wing guy is still bizarro world for me. He used to be left of DSL, imo. Then, he caught GOP Fever.
                              To be fair, I have moved left some.

Talent might fight the idea that he's moved right at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Talent was Bill Maher without hair. He is now Rush Limbaugh without hair. Huge shift.
                                Has he put on that much weight?

Comment

Working...
                                X