No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for "it's not a crime" - Putin's cock holster talks about being removed from office.

As someone on the verge of early retirement, Chump's scenario would greatly affect me. I will gladly take that chance because has to go.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• not only crash the economy, 50,000,000 Americans will, rightfully so, fell like their choice for president was wrongfully taken away from them by children that could not deal with an election loss.

It's not a crime, but impeachment isn't a criminal matter, it's a political one. Mueller can not indict a sitting president, so then why does he want to interview him? There has been no crime committed here. Mueller isn't investigation a crime by Trump, he is looking for one. There is no evidence of a crime. He can not find one, so he now wants to create one with a perjury trap, and not for the purpose of indicting the president, I already said he cant. It's for his impeachment report he is writing for Congress.

Why does he deserve to be removed from office? Again, because half of the country can not deal with the fact that he won and Hillary lost. That they would set the Constitution of the United States a blaze to get what they want by colluding with the Russians to write a false report, spy on the Trump campaign BEFORE there was an open investigation from the FBI, use that report to get a FISA to spy on Trump, appoint a special prosecutor in search of a crime, zero in on associates in the hope that one flips for their justification for impeachment. Remember, 60 dem house members already voted for impeachment FOR NO REASON.

This will do more harm to the country than simply tanking the economy and stock market.

Comment

• #triggered

Man, such a lost soul.

who here cares about HRC?

so glad we've transitioned from the "I'm not cheating on you, you crazy bitch" phase to the "your life will be shit without me and all the things I am convincing you I am responsible for!"

progress is progress, even if it means critical loss of dignity.
        Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; August 23, 2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Not that it takes much but Alyssa MELano is getting tore up on Twitter, again...

?????Read the sign fill ins by the commenters
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• There is no law saying that the president can't be indicted. That is just a DOJ policy.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
              There is no law saying that the president can't be indicted. That is just a DOJ policy.

Did I say there was?

It's a policy that the DOJ has adhered to for the last half century. It's not going to change just for Donald Trump, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Did I say there was?

It's a policy that the DOJ has adhered to for the last half century. It's not going to change just for Donald Trump, sorry.
                Times change.

There never has been a president that has been an unnamed co-conspirator in a crime before too.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Times change.

There never has been a president that has been an unnamed co-conspirator in a crime before too.
                  to bad for you then, he's not.

I already explained this, the PLEA AGREEMENT Cohen agreed to applies to him and him alone. It doesn't set any legal precedent for Donald Trump. Just because Cohen plead to a non crime doesn't all of a sudden make it a crime for Trump.

I get that the left and the leftist media is going to throw around that term, doesn't make it a thing.

Also, Mueller has already stated that he is going to follow the DOJ guidelines on not indicting a sitting president. Again, his mission is to write a report the dems can use for impeachment. As Trump said, he appointed an AG that never took over the DOJ.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; August 23, 2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• The SDNY isn't run or controlled by Bob Mueller

Both the publisher and chief content officer of the National Enquirer were given immunity by prosecutors in exchange for information about Trump's hush money involvement.

David Pecker and Dylan Howard corroborated Michael Cohen’s account implicating the president in a federal crime. And Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, says there are more revelations to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      The SDNY isn't run or controlled by Bob Mueller

Both the publisher and chief content officer of the National Enquirer were given immunity by prosecutors in exchange for information about Trump's hush money involvement.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-michael-cohen
                      Still doesn't matter lol

Comment

• Wow, Jeff Sessions releases a statement that pushes back against his critics and (without mentioning him) the President. Implies that his critics want him to use DOJ as a political weapon instead of law enforcement. Maybe Trump even asked him to resign today.

DlTMC6FW0AAaJZ1.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• A single juror kept Manafort from an 18 count sweep.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A juror in Paul Manafort's financial fraud trial says a lone holdout prevented the jury from convicting the onetime Trump campaign chairman on all 18 counts.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• yeah the evidence is overwhelming he was a bank frauder and tax frauder

far as trump and his lying goes ive always heard the phrase never admit to cheating on your wife

never never admit it

until your under oath

concur with captures post worth reiterating

not only crash the economy, 50,000,000 Americans will, rightfully so, fell like their choice for president was wrongfully taken away from them by children that could not deal with an election loss.

It's not a crime, but impeachment isn't a criminal matter, it's a political one. Mueller can not indict a sitting president, so then why does he want to interview him? There has been no crime committed here. Mueller isn't investigation a crime by Trump, he is looking for one. There is no evidence of a crime. He can not find one, so he now wants to create one with a perjury trap, and not for the purpose of indicting the president, I already said he cant. It's for his impeachment report he is writing for Congress.

Why does he deserve to be removed from office? Again, because half of the country can not deal with the fact that he won and Hillary lost. That they would set the Constitution of the United States a blaze to get what they want by colluding with the Russians to write a false report, spy on the Trump campaign BEFORE there was an open investigation from the FBI, use that report to get a FISA to spy on Trump, appoint a special prosecutor in search of a crime, zero in on associates in the hope that one flips for their justification for impeachment. Remember, 60 dem house members already voted for impeachment FOR NO REASON.

This will do more harm to the country than simply tanking the economy and stock market.

Comment

• MAGA

My Attorney Got Arrested

Comment

• That is so painfully delusional it doesn't need a rebuttal. If ever someone needs proof that there are people in this nation gullible on a flat earth level, this post should be held up as Exhibit A.

The market hates uncertainty. Removing would probably insure economic growth for a couple more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X