No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang in there sailor, it might be a long one with this obstinate prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Hang in there sailor, it might be a long one with this obstinate prick.
      Thanks. As I said, I'll be ok for quite a while, but the youngsters are starting to hurt already. I sent an Amazon pantry box yesterday to a girl that used to work for me. She is no longer in the CG, but she is married to an E5. They have two young kids and she is sweating it.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Steve King wouldn't speak to reporters after leaving a meeting with GOP House leader McCarthy. Was rumored that he might be stripped of any committee assignments he has.

Romney directly said he should resign. Mitch McConnell came pretty close. He seems to have tested them once too often.
        never see that when the Dems clean house. Literally, when was the last time the leadership disavowed when the MI rep supports BDS of Israel?

or literally wipes it off the map?

https://twitter.com/HannahAllam/stat...y-palestine%2F

answer is of course never

I'm fine with the action the leadership took, and fine with that cuck Romey's statement, I'm not defending King, but I will die waiting to see the left do the same with their anti Semitic members.
        Last edited by Kapture1; January 14, 2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Dw6SgmhVsAER6UO.jpg:small.jpg

"Sir, this gravy train was a gift from Queen Victoria herself to President Cleve-"

"Thank you. Great. Yeah put the nugget sauce in those. Beautiful. Perfect."

Comment

• Yeah, the staff is laid off, its okay cuz they're all democrats. But I'm a billionaire and let me show you how much better I am than you. Have some effin McDonalds. No visitor to the White House has ever before been invited for a meal and then served swill. Perhaps you should go outside and see what falls out of the 'charity chute', I'm sure Javanka had a nice lunch. Just leave the orange jersey with 45 on it as you go. See you never.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• With all due respect, you're missing the forest for the trees. FUCK CLEMSON. FUCK DABO. Those motherfuckerz deserve nary a filet o' fish nor anything better (fortunately, it looks like PDJT appreciates that and horded the McGriddles for himself -- shrewd). Those asswipes should be confined to some sort of vegan barbecue layout. Enjoy your soy brisket and sauteed weeds, bitches!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• McGriddles have not been allowed into the White House since the Geneva Convention of 1864.

I did like how they classed up the McDonald's fries by serving them in paper cups with the Presidential seal on them and stored them under heat lamps. Those in particular are miserable served cold.

Comment

• Thomas Jefferson wrote the fucking Declaration of Independence binge eating McGriddles. The Rough Riders charged up San Juan hill fortified with McGriddle goodness. The 1980 US Hockey team had McGriddles in between periods. To besmirch the breakfast sandwich of America, the breakfast sandwich that has driven American success for nearly 3 centuries -- welp, that's just treasonous.

Otherwise, cold fries aren't good. By the accounts I've read, the college kids by and large liked the spread. Go figure. Probably a smart move not to lay out McGriddles. I'm sure that would have result in a Battle Royale unless PDJT had roughly 1000 available.

But, back to the point -- FUCK CLEMSON!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• McGriddles are for females.

Comment

• Truthfully until this nonsense, I didn't know these visits were catered. This is one of the smarter things he's ever done, He paid for it so of course he is going for the cheapest option, but a lot of his popularity is leaning into the junk food habit. If you drive through Caro in Michigan's thumb, you see a couple sit down restaurants but nearly every fast food company is represented.

Taco bell should have been there as well.

Comment

• Toxic Hell would have been super appropriate. Toxic orange food provided by a toxic orange buffoon served to a team whose color is an orange used in toxic waste sites signage. Brilliant!!!
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Truthfully until this nonsense, I didn't know these visits were catered. This is one of the smarter things he's ever done, He paid for it so of course he is going for the cheapest option, but a lot of his popularity is leaning into the junk food habit.

Taco bell should have been there as well.
                          I saw a comment that Bush didn't have any food at all for one of these events. So, guess it depends?
                          Last edited by Kapture1; January 15, 2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Siting there typing still complaining, lol now about the food. Lets ask the actual guests, and best QB in college football...shall we?

Spoken like a true winner!

"It was awesome!" "We had McDonalds and everything. It was good!" I cant wait to come back, I love my President!

Comment

• he needs a pair of glasses with tape in the middle over the nose piece

Comment

• and a hockey stick

Comment

Working...
                                X