Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Heh. Ol' Kamala.
    I think I brought this up once or twice before but the California primary has been moved up to March 3 (it used to be held in June). Only 4 states go before them. That's going to make California far more important than it's typically been in the past

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I think I brought this up once or twice before but the California primary has been moved up to March 3 (it used to be held in June). Only 4 states go before them. That's going to make California far more important than it's typically been in the past
        you don't ever want to be the front runner 2 years out unless you're the incumbent

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

you don't ever want to be the front runner 2 years out unless you're the incumbent
          That's probably the case but unless there's an unknown scandal around her that's yet to come out I think she will be a formidable candidate and get a lot of momentum out of the gate.

And no, the Willie Brown stuff probably isn't going to sink her any more than Jim Renacci digging up Sherrod Brown's domestic abuse allegations from 3 decades earlier sent Renacci to the Senate.

I see Texas votes March 3 now too. That would be something if she wins California and Beto wins Texas. Everyone else would be struggling to catch up at that point.

Comment

• Beto's hispanic nickname was cool when he was running against Ted Cruz, but in the D primary he's just another Irish white dude with a shit-ton of privilege.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DSL:

I rather doubt Kamala's being Brown's mistress and then landing a nice city job will matter much. It's the type of story that the leftist media COULD go after, but Kamala is on their team. In fact, it will probably be spun as her being yet another victim of the patriarchy.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• O'Rourke should run for the Senate in 2020. He would be fine running for President but there is no guarantee he gets the nomination in a crowded field. He did a good job running against Cruz he could build on it. The Democratic party needs strong candidates for other offices as well, it can't just be about the presidency.

Comment

• I wonder if 2020 will be the dems' turn to be the 2016 GOP. I see a VW clown car pulling into the primaries disgorging 2 dozen yellow suited yahoos. Then the biggest bozo wins. Both the primary and the general.

A clown is a clown is a clown. After 2 years of Littlehands the Buffoon, I'm done with circuses. Have all the mature candidates fled politics?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well, he's Robert Francis O'Rourke, son of a well-connected family, when he's in the D primary. And in the Senate he's unlikely to ever have so much money as he did against Cruz. I rather doubt he'd improve on 2018.

Comment

• I wonder if 2020 will be the dems' turn to be the 2016 GOP. I see a VW clown car pulling into the primaries disgorging 2 dozen yellow suited yahoos. Then the biggest bozo wins. Both the primary and the general.
                        Oh, it'll be a circus. But Palin-Cortez can't run, yet, so the 2016 replay will have to wait.

Comment

• old dem guard is toast--hell Hillary isn't even puting anything together in advance, and I think biden his sex is wrong this time around and gets out

leaving the 3-4 women to fight it out--should be a catfight.......c-c-c-c-catfight!--I go for tulsi in that case

Comment

• I know that repeating his full name is really popular on NRO. It scary!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Oh, it'll be a circus. But Palin-Cortez can't run, yet, so the 2016 replay will have to wait.
                              Cortez IS the left's Palin. I was looking for a comparison and that is it. Perfect.

(Hopefully, I have pissed off the left AND the right here with my post).
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ultima Thule would be a great comic book villain name.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X