No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reportedly advised? lmao, did you see that Intercept article earlier?

Comment

• Comment

• here, I'll help you

nobody believes your anonymous sourced fake news bullshit
        The most challenging task is choosing the 10 worst embarrassments. The most notable aspect is that they all go toward promoting the same narrative.

Comment

• Trump's hand weakens over the past 48 hours, and he already wasn't in a great position

* Kisses Nancy Pelosi's ring and pledges to obey her wishes
          * His plan got fewer votes than the Democrats
          * His poll numbers keep falling
          * Wilbur Ross suggests any federal worker struggling without pay should just go get a loan (with interest). It's easy!
          * Trump suggested local grocery stores will give workers a "break" if they just tell them they have no money
          * The FBI, DHS, Coast Guard, and other security agencies all come out and plead for the shutdown to end immediately

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-two-days.html
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 24, 2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Here's the world's greatest businessman, President Deals, explaining how grocery stores will lend you food on credit if you simply explain you're a federal worker and will pay it back later.

From his personal business experience, where countless business enterprises failed miserably, this makes a lot of sense. Banks kept giving him money no matter how many ventures failed. I guess he expects this happens with everyone.

Comment

• I don't know why but President Deals is the best nickname.

Comment

• I'LL PAY YOU WHEN MY NEXT CHECK CLEARS! I"M GOOD FOR IT, I SWEAR!

DxuFCMJWwAAhX51.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• 50995041_3002351379775820_6504382173385064448_n.png
                  Oh yeah, add 'Murican Heerow Krapture to the zero side...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    50995041_3002351379775820_6504382173385064448_n.png
                    Oh yeah, add 'Murican Heerow Krapture to the zero side...
                    the Left: Keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill

also the Left: Send Transgenders into combat

Comment

• tevhyrqexdc21.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=bda2b5502b103ee7e618b0c3c2cc05ecdf73ef73.png

14 did today

Comment

• nbojzy7mbfc21.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=04c732e59348c4e26ab841bc11d3e3d3ba486143.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Here's the world's greatest businessman, President Deals, explaining how grocery stores will lend you food on credit if you simply explain you're a federal worker and will pay it back later.

From his personal business experience, where countless business enterprises failed miserably, this makes a lot of sense. Banks kept giving him money no matter how many ventures failed. I guess he expects this happens with everyone.

Well, according to the dumb fuck, grocery stores will already have your id ,so it must make perfect sense. Christ is he fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

the Left: Keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill

also the Left: Send Transgenders into combat
                            Bhahahahaahaahaha.

The faux-Patriot strikes while the iron is hot.

No service record to speak of. You couldn't even be a ghost lamenting the days of old. You can't even breach the realm of those you are trying to mock.

What tainted well do you continually draw this misguided courage from?

You haven't even provided your "I was gonna join ... but.. XYZ" story yet.

Mattis couldn't even get behind Trump's push for trans ban. Are we already fever dreams away from his lauded tenure?

Interceptor article was great -- I am sure that remains a dry rock for at least 8-10 pages.

Comment

• Oh yeah!

Roger Stone"s time in the barrel.

Comment

• Tick...tick...tick...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X