Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale

well nice to see our intelligence agencies keeping cnn in the loop
    Roger Stone is the one who tipped them off

Comment

Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale

well nice to see our intelligence agencies keeping cnn in the loop prior to the operation
      Also, even I was able to predict there was an indictment coming after yesterday's unusual grand jury action. Jerome Corsi's stepson testified. Stone has been telling people for a while he expects to be indicted. Hardly requires an Einstein to send somebody to stake out his house.

Comment

• you would think greta would have known that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          they were told about POTENTIAL future releases lol

So this is a crime now? Speculation is a crime? Fact finding and oppo research is a crime now?

And if Trump was in bed with Putin and or Wikileaks, why would he need to contact Stone to see what he knew about more releases??
          Much to your chagrin, perjury, obstruction, and witness tampering all remain crimes. Yes.

Comment

• nah

not if your working against trumps election or presidency

Comment

• Comment

• stones mistake is he should have paid assange to come up with a document of lies --use them to start an intelligence probe into the opposition campaign instead of hillarys real emails

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Much to your chagrin, perjury, obstruction, and witness tampering all remain crimes. Yes.
                  ok? I don't give a shit about Stone. Dude had airtime on Infowars, of course he is a lunatic and a liar lol

I bring my point up because, again, I can see it in your glee, that you think this connects Trump with Russia haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    and yet CNN was the only one there

Comment

• CNN has been the outlet that has been doing the most stakeout coverage. I'm not sure of any other news organization doing that type of work to that extent. They literally have people sitting on site at the federal courthouse every day, when you hear about activity it is normally first reported by the people staking it out.

Comment

• Roger Stone just got indicted and arrested, in a show of force that seems designed to get him to talk about others. Such as who sent a senior campaign official to get Stone to find out what else WikiLeaks had coming.

Comment

and yet CNN was the only one there
                          If you ever watch coverage of live events (disasters, shootings, elections) you'll soon realize that CNN's ability to get people on the ground is far superior to Fox and MSNBC.

Comment

• Yeah, no story here indicting the press on this one.

I'll have to admit, Crash's and Kapture's continued defense of Trump is trending towards weak sauce. I can get on board with some of Trump's policies but he's a shameless liar. Did he work with Putin directly or indirectly to further his own business interests before his election as President, during his campaign, after his election? My crystal ball says yes to all of these. Illegal or unconstitutional? - probably yes to the later if Congress chose to pursue it. Did his business relationship with the Russians impair his ability to act in the best interests of US National Security? I'd say yes but there's nothing illegal or unconstitutional about that but it is horrendously inappropriate and terrible optics.

The big question is whether or not he was directly involved with efforts by the Russians to influence the outcome of the Presidential election in his favor. There's no question that the Russians did this shit. Did Trump know about it and tacitly allow it to happen? I think he did but it is going to be very hard to prove it in a legal sense, impossible to prove he colluded with the Russians to insure he would win the Presidency. None of that however speaks to Congress's duty to impeach a president when it is appropriate to do so. The Mueller report either will provide a basis to do that or it won't. Time will tell. But I'm having a hard time listening to Trump's defenders.
                            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; January 25, 2019, 10:21 AM.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• LaGuardia halts flights due to lack of air traffic control staff. Multiple east coast airports having serious problems

Comment

• Happy anniversary to the greatest couple of minutes in Hannity show history

Comment

Working...
                                X