No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice article about a real-life “Lord of the Flies” happening with much more positive results. I just wish the article was written by one of the Texas Monthly or New Yorker writers. This is a bit too thin on details but still a good read:

When a group of schoolboys were marooned on an island in 1965, it turned out very differently to William Golding’s bestseller, writes Rutger Bregman

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I contemporaneously described General George B. McClellan as a fucktard for his penisular passivity. If anyone has a 5 inch floppy diskdrive I'll upload my comments for proof.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was visiting Texas as a young lad on holiday with my family. From the riverbank, I could see smoke and hear the distant report of gunfire. I turned to my father and asked, “What is that, papa?” He rubbed his brow and replied, “ It’s that fucktard, Santa Anna, causing trouble.”
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Now you're just being ridiculous. You and your father come from a long line of Mexican sympathists. Indeed, you've long boasted about the quality of Mexican cuisine in Montgomery. Your son is named Nacho. Your wedding was catered by Chipotle. The notion of any of your kin belittlomg General Santa Ana is laughable.

Comment

• lol.

Comment

• One of my first jobs was as a stenographer. I was assigned to this political conference. Not really sure what its purpose was, but one of the politicians sent me outside the chamber and as I was leaving, these politicians pull out knives and just start going crazy stabbing their leader. I was shook, but I made my way back to the commotion as one last politician pulled out his knife, held the dying leader close, and stabbed him in his chest. Right as the guy was dying, he looked at the guy and said, “Et tu, Fucktard?” If anyone has a papyrus to pdf app, I will be happy to upload my notes.

Comment

• So, I was working on a prison detail. This revolutionary was in prison for corrupting the youth of the country. Not really sure, anyway, I was told to bring him this beverage. The shit was apparently poison and this dude willingly drank it. Wild. He called it hemlock (or something close) and drank it like it was a cold PBR on a summer day. He walked around a bit and said, “Hope this makes those fucktards happy.” and then just dies. It was crazy.

If anyone has a stone tablet to Powerpoint app, I will upload my carvings of the whole mess.

Comment

• PBR was and is the preferred beverage of all Greeks. And humans. And it’s well-known that the Ancient Greek were tits deep in PBR. I have the shipping manifests. No way someone drinks hemlock over PBR. Crazy.

Comment

• I remember my first hunting trip. My father and I left the cave before daybreak. We made our way to this valley where the beasts liked to feed on the fertile vegetation near the river. As we approached, we saw it: Giant tusks, wooly flowing coat, long prehensile snout, and legs that were like trees. It was old and had trouble keeping up with the herd. My father said, “That’s the one!” and snuck up to the side of it and plunged his spear in its chest behind its left front leg. It made a screeching bellow, struggled for a bit, and fell. After it had died, we began to harvest what meat we could to carry back to the cave and my hungry family. We were busy with our work when my father suddenly stopped and turned toward a group of shadowy figures across the plain and heading our way. I whispered, “Who are they, father?” Without a pause he whispered back, “It’s those goddamn Neanderthal fucktards. Come on, grab your stuff. We have to go.”

If anyone has a Cave Drawing to MSPaint app, I will be happy to provide proof.

Comment

• I was floating in the Nothingness. And suddenly there was light. This old guy with a long beard asked me what I thought. I was stunned, but it was nice. Before I know it, this old bearded dude started creating shit left and right. This went on for literal days. I was exhausted. Then he makes this dude, I think he’s done, but no! Rips a rib bone outta his chest and makes this babe before plunking them both down in this lush forest. Last thing he says is, “Hope they don’t turn out to be fucktards.”

If anyone has a firmament to Word ducument app, I will be happy to provide proof.

Comment

• I think I’m done here.

Comment

• I blame Strangelove for this morass.

Comment

• You guys have lived strange and violent lives ...

... just an observation ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought the big bang was next...

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                                I thought the big bang was next...
                                Nah, Needed a hook for the word ‘fucktard’. Easier to do that with the Judeo-Christian mythology that with life forming outta the primordial ooze billions of years after the Big Bang.

Comment

Working...
                                X