Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 23 Clemson football players test positive in the two weeks since they returned to campus

I'm getting increasingly pessimistic again.

Clemson announced 28 new positive tests for COVID-19 on Friday, and a source told ESPN's David Hale that 21 football players were among the new cases. Two football players also tested positive in the initial round of testing.

Comment

• Fuck, it's Dabo ...... he probably told his players it's a hoax. Don't worry about it.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• DOJ abruptly announces (late on a Friday night) that the US Attorney for the SDNY has "resigned" and will be replaced by the US attorney for NJ until a fulltime replacement can be confirmed.

SDNY has been at the center of numerous Trump-era investigations, including the Lev Parnas/Rudy Giuliani stuff. In Bolton's book he accuses Trump of telling Erodgan he would eventually stuff SDNY with loyalists who would stop investigations into Turkey's Halkbank, which helped Iran launder massive amounts of money to evade sanctions.

Comment

• Comment

• In less than 2 weeks the Department of Justice has lost its Solicitor General, the head of the Criminal Division, the head of the Civil Division, and has now fired one of the most important US Attorneys in the country

The floggings will continue until morale improves

Comment

• I'm sure things will improve when Stacy Abrams takes the oath as President.

I can't wait!
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

Comment

• Long and short of it is:

Berman was appointed by the Federal District court in Manhattan because, as usual, the Trump administration was too incompetent and heel-dragging to nominate anyone to the post. Because he was court-appointed and not named by the President, the law seems to be on his side that he will remain US Attorney until a replacement is confirmed by the Senate.

Barr either overlooked this or expected Berman to go out quietly and meekly. Instead he’s told them “I’m not going anywhere”

Comment

• Pretty much a perfect outcome for me regarding Bolton. His book is allowed to be published and he could possibly not see a dime from it.

Comment

• “You don’t know you’re dead when you die. Everyone else knows you’re dead, and they feel the pain while you don’t feel a thing. It’s the same when you’re stupid.” - Socrates

‘Magically protected’: Why hardcore Trump supporters won’t wear masks at rally

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/-...DiYwuU-DcCQSwU

Comment

• ‘Magically protected’: Why hardcore BLM supporters won’t wear masks at riots and lootings...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is Juneteenth kinda like Festivus? Just askin'...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Is Juneteenth kinda like Festivus? Just askin'...
                              Wondering the same. Never heard of it till this week.

Comment

• The statue of Francis Scott Key was destroyed in SanFran. He’s been dead for close to 180 years. But, he did own slaves.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X