No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently reactivated my ignore feature on this forum so I don't see everyone who responds to me unless they are quoted.

I'm surprised by some of it, and then again, I am not.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Funny Dems...or Dims as I call them...are ok with cities burning...ok with rioting...ok with trashing Trump for 4 years...ok with all this fucking shit.. which PALES in comparison to this crap...is absolutely comical...but when you own the media...it's not at all surprising.

God help this nation.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Froot, CVGT, DSL, et al... if you can honestly post negative shit about this it's not just about your left leaning...it's that you are simply a fucking nut case...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whatever trumper

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Merriam-Webster added ‘irregardless’ as a real word earlier this year. Yeah, I hate it, too.
            It may be a word, but if you use it in the interview, you ain't getting the job.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Haha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The abbreviation for pounds, lbs, comes from ‘libras’ - that’s why a scale is the symbol of the zodiac sign for libra.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I want some crab rangoons and that cloying, red dipping sauce that comes with it.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Elizabeth from antifa is a very good actress.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      The abbreviation for pounds, lbs, comes from ‘libras’ - that’s why a scale is the symbol of the zodiac sign for libra.
                      This was useful. Thank you, AA. Perhaps your best post of the new Millenium.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whitmer says that anyone over the age of 65 can start receiving the Covid vaccine in Michigan beginning on January 11th.

The state will open up vaccination opportunities to all Michigan residents over the age of 65 and to front-line workers and teachers beginning Jan. 11

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good for her. Get it out. Get it to people at risk. Ignore the preposterously stupid Woke Guidelines.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jim Inhofe tells his home town paper that Pence was livid yesterday. "After all the things I've done for (Trump)"

“They broke in on the House side," the senator said, worried enough to break away from a group being shepherded for safety because his daughter was visiting: “I didn’t want

Comment

• He never thought the leopard would eat his face.

Comment

• carto.JPG
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X