No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. Enough politics. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth to “defend” Trump.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I never said the Michigan Milita did, but they were extremist wackos

Comment

• Why the hell is Rudy"Trial by Combat" Giuliani not in jail today?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

If we treated Antifa and BLM the way that Capitol police treated Ashli Babbitt, we would have been burying them in WWII-style mass graves last year.
          Probably not that many but a significant number nonetheless. And I wouldn’t give a shit.

Comment

• Time to do a topical shoot-em-up game for iPhone and Android! “Looters And Seditionists” Two scenarios – one inside a store and one inside the Capitol. Bad guy entry points are smashed windows or doors. Shoot someone not completely inside, you lose game over. Standard points for the clean kill and bonus health points for taking bad guys out as soon as they enter. Stack them up as soon as they enter and when the pile blocks entry, move to the next window/door. Once you've cleaned the perimeter, move deeper inside. Point multipliers for shooting bad guys carrying off flat screen TVs and Speaker podiums. Bad guys look like Stalin in the Looter scenario and look like Hitler in the Capitol scenario. Upgrade your weapons at the local gunstore or Capitol armory. Use bad guy FB posts or live streams to uncover fresh targets hidden from view.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I’d buy that!

Comment

• H2fEJ9GgmY.jpg

Comment

• I mentioned dlive as a free speech streaming platform previously, but they have begun banning Enemies of the State as a preemptive measure against getting kicked off of the tech platforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    I mentioned dlive as a free speech streaming platform previously, but they have begun banning Enemies of the State as a preemptive measure against getting kicked off of the tech platforms.
                    Get used to it, I guess.

Chuck, Nancy and Kamala will not lift a finger to object to it. They are the ones that will be running the country for at least the next 24 months.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You guys realize that probably every message board you have ever posted on bans people for various reasons, even here.

Comment

• And if government was doing it then it’d be illegal. That’s the issue — whether, given their market control, certain vendors amount to a quasi public forum subject to 1st A issues.

I totally get the argument that they’re private so “fuck off.” But, I disagree with it.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The US Attorney in Atlanta abruptly resigned on Monday after previously saying he would serve out Trump's term.

WSJ reports now that Trump demanded his resignation because he thought he hadn't done enough to investigate election fraud and get the Georgia results overturned.

Comment

• 11 days left - on which final day will Drumpf pardon seditionists?
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You guys realize that probably every message board you have ever posted on bans people for various reasons, even here.

I think Liney enjoyed Banning me from World Crossing though I might have deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Get used to it, I guess.

Chuck, Nancy and Kamala will not lift a finger to object to it. They are the ones that will be running the country for at least the next 24 months.
                                The Republicans won't object to it either. They ran the country from 2016 through 2018, and they didn't do shit either.

As of today, 74 million people, give or take, have no elected representation.

Comment

Working...
                                X