Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    "HOOVERVILLES ON STEROIDS"
    Don't worry. Joe's not making them get the jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Let me make another comparison.

I am a veteran of the USCG. I served at the end of the Viet Nam era, and many guys my age and older objected to the war, and registered for the draft as consiencous objectors (CO's) Some veterans I know have a real problem with those who registered as CO's, and who further refused to serve based on that status. Muhammad Ali was a CO. Some felt that CO's used that status to hide or disguise their cowardice.

I have no problem with CO's. If a person has a true heartfelt belief that they cannot in good conscience take a human life, or participate in the taking of human lives, then I can support that. I served because I enlisted. I am proud of my service. But I don't villify those who chose not to serve. Its part of what makes America, America. I've seen that mocked in here and other places, but I think its something to be proud of, rather than mocked.

So when it comes to vaccines, if there are those who truly believe that they are fine without the vaccine, I think they should be left alone. Get vaccinated yourself, and if you do get sick as a result of coming in contact with an unvaccinated person, odds are, you're going to live. You're going to be sick, but you'll probably live.

Remember, even the manufacturers of the vaccines DO NOT say that you WILL NOT be infected. They only say that the vaccine makes infections more survivable and tolerable. Its not a guarantee you won't get it.
      The purpose of the vaccine mandate is to force obedience and to stress the point that Democrats are in charge. If you are a military age man or woman, the data shows beyond anything remotely resembling a reasonable doubt that Covid-19 risk is incredibly trivial to you, if not completely nonexistent. The only people who think otherwise are drooling retards (i.e. the same people who obey mask mandates and stay-at-home orders from Democrats who don't actually have to live by any of their own rules).
      Last edited by Hannibal; September 21, 2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Since Neil Peart died and they stopped making Molson Brador, the only things worth caring about from Canada are the Ketchup chips that George brings to the tailgates.
        The country that gave us Gordie Howe now has this walking bag of soy as its leader.

4221.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d368225e74d9c36ef666f7e1e3653b8e.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          gqGdH4Dr.jpg

Covid is only for poor people

while your child is forced to wear a face diaper 8 hours a day.
          We're just getting started. Wait until meat and internal combustion engines are banned. Democrats will still take internal combustion-powered limousines to their steak dinners while you plug in your EV at home and wait a half hour for it to charge before driving to the grocery for your supply of toilet paper and soy burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            As long as William Shatner is alive, they’re good. Once he dies, we should invade and take all their maple syrup reserves.
            They walk among us. The man sitting next to you at the diner, the one asking for gravy for his fries, could be one of THEM.

Comment

• Jesus, white nationalist Eeyore woke up cranky. Pretty Boy Trudeau's victory has left him a shattered man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Jesus, white nationalist Eeyore woke up cranky. Pretty Boy Trudeau's victory has left him a shattered man.
                Nah. Don't really care. Canada has been a lost cause for a while.

But last night's local school board meeting admittedly put me in a shitty mood. Watching people mindlessly parrot CNN's talking points about masks and vaccines and begging the board to force this obnoxious shit on your children has an extra effect. 18 months into "fifteen days to flatten the curve" and the 35% or so of the town where I live that votes Democrat still wants our kids and teachers are wearing Covid burqas and isolating themselves for five days at a time if they share a classroom with somebody who tests positive.

Comment

• Ain't nobody deluded into thinking Biden can win Iowa in 2024 but this is a godawful poll for him, underwater by 31 points, by the best pollster in the state.

Comment

Ain't nobody deluded into thinking Biden can win Iowa in 2024 but this is a godawful poll for him, underwater by 31 points, by the best pollster in the state.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ge/8378224002/
                    It goes without saying that Biden won't be running, and I'm thinking Harris probably won't be running either.

Comment

• I would be surprised if he runs. I think she will but won't win the nom

Comment

• I will be shocked if Biden is even President by halfway through 2023, much less running for a second term.

Comment

Ain't nobody deluded into thinking Biden can win Iowa in 2024 but this is a godawful poll for him, underwater by 31 points, by the best pollster in the state.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ge/8378224002/
                          Jimmy Carter on STEROIDS!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Jimmy Carter on STEROIDS!
                            Friends, if there's one thing a Husker is qualified to speak about, it's roids

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

But last night's local school board meeting admittedly put me in a shitty mood. Watching people mindlessly parrot CNN's talking points about masks and vaccines and begging the board to force this obnoxious shit on your children has an extra effect. 18 months into "fifteen days to flatten the curve" and the 35% or so of the town where I live that votes Democrat still wants our kids and teachers are wearing Covid burqas and isolating themselves for five days at a time if they share a classroom with somebody who tests positive.
                              Maybe they realize that their rants and fear mongering are rapidly going out of style and they just need to get their last cries out? They were expecting (hoping?) that opening up CFB and the NFL would be a disaster, yet we've had nearly a month of full NFL stadiums, almost entirely unmasked, with nary a peep about massive outbreaks. It's one thing to go out of your way to keep our kids 150% safe, but it all falls apart when it becomes blatantly obvious that they're screwing with us.

Nah. They really do think that they're superior- intellectually and morally- to the rest of us.

Comment

• I don't know much about Evergrande but if it's failure fucks with Xi and his comrades and stays confined to those commies and the country they rule, I'm fine with it. Karma for leaking SARS2 out of the unsafe, poorly secured labs you ran.
                                I posted this yesterday but Dow Futures are up. European stock indexes are way up. No clue if the trading day will support these trends. If they do, it looks like the turmoil in the markets will stay in Asia. FUck China ...... the blow back focused against them by thier neighbors may be worse than anything Evergrande precipitates.

Another interesting thing to watch if the damage stays regional is how China's "free" markets and their financial institutions deal with this. The US federal reserve is qite skilled and adroit in blunting the effects of market meltdowns. I'll be Chinese counterparts are shitting their pants.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X