No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't give a rats arse if Trump runs. I'd just as soon it be DeSantis. You are missing the point as the LOON SQUAD always does. The Trump paranoia is bringing down many RINO/Never Trumpers...and it's fucking PRICELESS. Now Loony Liz is comparing herself to Abraham Lincoln...I'm not making that up...JFC she is a FUCKING LOON.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't support her opponent at all. I support the fucking lunatic fringe going down in FLAMES. It's fucking PRICELESS.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        I don't support her opponent at all. I support the fucking lunatic fringe going down in FLAMES. It's fucking PRICELESS.
        Anyone who won't drop to their knees and suck Trump's 3 inch pecker is a "lunatic" in your mind.

Pretty sick. How embarrassing.

Comment

• The derangement over Trump is hilarious. If he is so bad...why do the Dems give a fuck about Trump?

Fucking hilarious.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Signs all over Wyoming...heh...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh...fucking hilarious...heh...stfu...now she's gonna have to settle for some 300k job in the defense industry...heh...stfu...hilarious...EFZ

Comment

• Tonight was a good night. A good-for-nothing backstabbing shithead got destroyed in her primary. Kicked out to the curb on her pompous ass. Like John McCuck and Lindsey Graham, and all of the other RINOs of the past 50 years she made being praised CNN and by the harpies on The View her highest priority. Good fucking riddance.

Next week when Laura Loomer wins her primary will be glorious.

Comment

• Amen, EFZ, Correct and Ed Fucking Zackly.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In Cheney's "I lost" speech, she compared herself to Abraham Lincoln.

Lizzie .. you're no Abe Lincoln.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• FaVIQeoXEAIgAnc?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          In Cheney's "I lost" speech, she compared herself to Abraham Lincoln.

Lizzie .. you're no Abe Lincoln.
                          If that's the case, then how did Mrs. Lincoln enjoy the play last night?

Comment

• Comment

• Lisa Murkowski looks like she's going to come in first place for the Alaska primary. That seems to put her in good shape in a couple months unless there's a big surge in people voting in November that didn't vote now and they're mainly Tshibaka voters

Voting concludes Tuesday in the Alaska primary elections, including notable races for governor, Senate and a special election for the House seat to fill the remainder of late Rep. Don Young's term.

Comment

• ...nah nah nah nah...nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey...GOOD RIDDENS...
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X