Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Why Wiz can't go within 100 yards of a Chuck E Cheese" Bill, yes

Comment

• Hey that has nothing to do with Florida bub...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Elon says he's dropping the Hunter Biden laptop files at 5 PM today. The traditional time & day for when you release major news.

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Iffen Musk goes through with this release...I wonder what his moniker will be in the Witness Protection Program...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well the release happened and it was kind of dud. And Elon is still alive so the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY's ability to murder as they please may be a little overhyped.

Meanwhile your favorite ex-President says all laws and the Constitution itself should be terminated and overruled to either appoint him President immediately or hod a NEW ELECTION

FjDwid8XEAwsZ2q?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Iffen Musk goes through with this release...I wonder what his moniker will be in the Witness Protection Program...
                It better be a good one. Hillary is good at getting to the people she needs to have offed
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I recommend he go with "Muskrat Sam" and live in Omaha...that's where they sent Henry Hill...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney...are you in the WPP??? You are a whistleblower aren't you?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dangit .. now I gotta move again ...

Comment

• heh

Is your nickname "Slim"?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is Section 8 housing available in North Platte?

Asking for a friend ...

Comment

• You mean a fiend.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hilarious

undeniable social media takes there marching orders from the DNC/Biden whitehouse and dsl calls it a dud

Bury any story no matter how true that makes them look bad

Now I know why dsl and ccvtlbgtqrst think the elections are without a doubt uncompromised

50 intelligence officers told them so

hilarious we trust the integrity of our elections in the swing states to a group of talking heads that would manufacture any story it could lies or not if it hurts conservatives

unless it's the arizona state treasurer election must have missed that one

Comment

• heh
                                Attached Files
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X