No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is an alarming rate for police killings? I assume you must know what th he rate is, so what is it? How does it compare? Going up? Going down? I'd like to know.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You know, if you’d have told me 20 years ago that I’d see children walking the streets of our towns … with green hair, bones in their noses … I just flat-out wouldn’t have believed you. It's the dismal tide. It's not the one thing.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But I think once you quit hearing "sir" and "ma'am," the rest is soon to foller.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent. I might be convinced into allowing the police to murder 3 people a year. But more than that is too many murders for the police in my book.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Police killings aren't racially disproportionate. So, meh. I mean, I know it contradicts the narrative. But that shouldn't matter unless you still believe Ferguson was a "murder."
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The lack of police violence against Talent is what's truly alarming.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                The lack of police violence against Talent is what's truly alarming.

Where's that proverbial patriot OP keeps talking about?

Comment

• I'm wondering where Proverbial Stan is?

He hasn't been this civilly "disobedient" since he burned his Civil War Draft card.
                  Last edited by Prime2; July 13, 2016, 07:57 PM.
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Maybe he lost his keys and thinks he's locked out?

Comment

• Hey OP and Hoss I've been out celebrating my birthday instead of trolling the internet for anecdotal stories about Texan vigilantes.

Comment

• I presume that now that Stan is working with excellent material he doesn't need the rhetoric as much.

Comment

• I don't know what to call pinning a man to the ground and shooting him is if it is not murder.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            I don't know what to call pinning a man to the ground and shooting him is if it is not murder.

Sorry, SLF, I was following this conversation but I've lost track of who and where we are talking about here. I'd like to look into further myself.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              Hey OP and Hoss I've been out celebrating my birthday instead of trolling the internet for anecdotal stories about Texan vigilantes.
                              Congratulations, picked you up a little something. The receipt is in the bag, you probably got a few of them today.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                I don't know what to call pinning a man to the ground and shooting him is if it is not murder.

Or shooting someone in a car and let him bleed out... That happens all the time to white people who are legally carrying and tell the police so.. That was a scared cop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X