No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is your Dollar General stock doing?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      How is your Dollar General stock doing?
      It's only going to keep going up!

2h10xa.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The official store of Alabama!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nasdaq Has Best January in Over 20 Years (barrons.com)

Send a nice thought or two The Chairman's way this morning, if you're of a gracious and thankful mind.

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Comment

• How Orban fanboy and US expatriate Rod Dreher fucked up by reporting Orban's utterances too accurately.

How Rod Dreher Caused an International Scandal in Eastern Europe - The Bulwark

And another article on how Orban's bad economic measures (price controls) have caused inflation in Hungary to be the highest in the EU.

Hungary learns the hard way that price controls cannot curb inflation | Washington Examiner​​

Comment

• 100+ year old Ohio snack company shutting down. This is a shame.

Mikesells Snack Food Company to close after 113 years in Dayton (wdtn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Nasdaq Has Best January in Over 20 Years (barrons.com)

Send a nice thought or two The Chairman's way this morning, if you're of a gracious and thankful mind.

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats
                Funny...my portfolio which is heavy NASDAQ is still down double digits since The Big Guy took over...it's like a QB who has thrown 6 INT's finally gets a TD pass late in a blowout loss...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Plus...I thought everything was due to Putin anyway...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Funny...my portfolio which is heavy NASDAQ is still down double digits since The Big Guy took over...it's like a QB who has thrown 6 INT's finally gets a TD pass late in a blowout loss...
                    Sooooo....I'm kinda sensing no kind thoughts shall be forthcoming...

Comment

• Oh he would get my thoughts all right...but I hear that's not encouraged by the SS...don't wanna end up in the gulag...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just learned last night that Warren Zevon is on the rock hall ballot this year. Then, reading the news this morning I saw the latest Hunter Biden goings on and thought: Why not combine the two with the magic of song?

Comment

• not a bad crowd considering there were 2 football games on sunday night

Comment

• Looks as if she committed a felony by tweeting out voter signatures.

She has a better chance of going to jail than overturning the legitimate Arizona election.

Fuck her dumb ass
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Just learned last night that Warren Zevon is on the rock hall ballot this year. Then, reading the news this morning I saw the latest Hunter Biden goings on and thought: Why not combine the two with the magic of song?

Just like I did for Matt Gaetz?

Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                https://twitter.com/i/status/1619901840426151936

not a bad crowd considering there were 2 football games on sunday night
                                They were told there'd be free prune juice and an Oak Ridge Boys concert.

Comment

Working...
                                X