No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is Progs fucking hate it when they get their "turnabout" -- sure, a white guys shoots up something, welp -- WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!---marginalized people are in grave danger!....a muslim shoots up an Orlando night club -- anti-gay hate pushed by Cis-White supremacy runs wild---marginalized people are in grave danger!!!!! An asian guy shoots up a bunch of Asians? Asian Hate pushed by white supremacy!!!! -- marginalized people are in grave danger!!!!! A marginalized persons shoots up a christian schools --- OMG, the reaction will put marginalized people in grave danger!!!!!

Progs don't ever let facts get in the way of the narrative. Ever. They are leftist authoritarians. And that includes people on this board.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Russia-savvy reporters seem to think the Kremlin wants to exchange the WSJ reporter for their assassin Krasikov. This is the guy who murdered a Chechen dissident in broad daylight in a Berlin park a few years ago. If so that'd mean German cooperation.
      First thing that came to mind was who they want to trade him for. Westerners, particularly Americans, need to GTFO of Russia.

Comment

• I am willing to cooperate with moderates on trans issues as it relates to minors. My problem is, I don't believe the Far Right intends to stop at trans people and fully intends to attempt a rollback of gay rights in general. And if I side with the centrists on trans stuff, will they help progs push back at the Far Right when they go after gays next?

Don't tell me that'll never happen, gay marriage is too accepted now, they wouldn't dare attack something popular. Well, their stance on abortion, total ban with no exceptions under any circumstances, is extremely unpopular too. And they have shown they don't care if their views are unpopular. Popularity doesn't factor into it.

I don't think I can get behind a blanket ban on minors beginning to "transition" -- definitely can with surgery -- but I'd be fine with significantly tougher guardrails and conditions. More medical/psychological opinions required before starting anything.

Comment

• I'll say this again -- the trans shit didn't fall from the sky. It's a REACTION to the massive, unrelenting push by Progs on culture issues.

And re abortion, we've always seen a massive pro-life movement and a ton of people -- including myself -- who thought Roe was a bad decision and that the issue should be left to, you know, democracy -- or at least our constitutonal republic version thereof.

I don't see a massive "anti-gay" movement out there. At all. I find it hard to conceive that that particular rollback would happen.. I never had a difficult time conceiving pro-life stuff.

So, I think the analogy fails. And, again, to reiterate -- this is a REACTION. Like to, you know, ESPN celebrating Lia Thomas during Women's month. It's just such bullshit.

Comment

• I don't really know how to put this...other than...DSL is a certified loon.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I don't really know how to put this...other than...DSL is a certified loon.
              Stifle the fuck up, chucklefuck

Comment

• Like to, you know, ESPN celebrating Lia Thomas during Women's month. It's just such bullshit.
                If "Lia" (parenthesis added because he's still a he) wants to compete against girls, I say fine.

When:

a. All his male genetalia including testicles have been removed, so that he is no longer producing male hormones.
                b. Random genetic testing that he would agree to, shows that he is no longer a male.

And this should go for any male who wants to compete against girls. Become one. Don't just grow your hair long and start wearing dresses.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Every school should have an assigned police officer present throughout the school day. I'd go further and make it on a per-student basis so larger physical buildings have enough coverage. My school district approved significant funding a couple years ago and one of the budgeted items was for security. We have a full time officer dedicated to the two elementary schools that are adjacent to each other. He splits time between the two and everyone really likes him. The cruiser is always on display out front at drop-off and pick-up. Ideally, I'd like to see one at each school and would be happy to chip in to make it happen. This is where government can ACTUALLY do something good and address a real problem. How much would it take for the feds or states to set up an operating fund that could offset much of the cost to local school districts/municipalities to make this happen?
                  Considering how easy it was for educational institutions to implement widespread Diversity apparatuses, adding an assigned police presence to schools should be a no-brainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Considering how easy it was for educational institutions to implement widespread Diversity apparatuses, adding an assigned police presence to schools should be a no-brainer.
                    Would be helpful if they were actually assigning high-performing officers too and not doughy guys looking for a cushy job to coast in till retirement. Thinking specifically of the Parkland guy.

Comment

• uc9kbMc-F8iwrxWIUTyx6TC8W4wy8LOFs-EOZpi5yKw.webp
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Would be helpful if they were actually assigning high-performing officers too and not doughy guys looking for a cushy job to coast in till retirement. Thinking specifically of the Parkland guy.
                        truth.

Comment

Our guy is like 6'4" and fit. As I understand it, the teachers loooooove having him around. But yes, the Parkland types need not apply.

Comment

• These mass shooting numbers are plucked from fucking thin air. Since the Nashville shooting I've seen memes and figures that vary by the thousands. Events like these seem like they'd be much easier to keep track of given the notoriety they receive but the leftists among us want to lie to the public in an attempt to force their bullshit policies on the country.

The traditional FBI definition of a mass shooting is one in that 4+ people are killed, not including the shooter, and occurs in a public setting. They purposely exclude gangland shootings, mafia hits, etc. because those are largely the bi-product of a criminal lifestyle.

Lefty rag Mother Jones keeps an accurate accounting of every actual mass shooting since 1982. The grand total: 142. In 40 years.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...nes-full-data/

That certainly is far too high but for fucks' sake, it's NOWHERE CLOSE to the numbers the progs have been trotting out for years. The higher totals have lowered the threshold for mass shootings to include fewer victims, makes no distinction between wounded and killed and, most importantly, includes the previously excluded gangland violence. When you factor in the higher numbers, guess what that does to the demographics of the shooters??

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/...urate-figures/

"Only about half of those in the Mother Jones database (73 of 141) are identified as Caucasians/whites. (Interestingly, in a twist that liberal adopters of the newer mass-shooting definition seem not to have noticed — and that its few alt-right advocates most definitely are aware of — probably 75 percent of mass shooters would be black or Latino by a broader “shot or killed” standard.)"

So far in 2023 there have been 4 mass shootings. Location/shooter:

LA Dance Studio - ​Asian male
                            Half Moon Bay - Asian male
                            MSU - Black male
                            Nashville - White (trans) woman
                            Last edited by Mike; March 30, 2023, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• 4 killed or injured seems to fit the fucking criteria of a mass shooting. Not a mass Killing

Jesus Christ. The shit you all will do to downplay this is criminal.

BTW. It's the fucking guns. Period.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, the real counterpoint to that ludicrous number is to say, OK -- well, then -- 75% of all THOSE "mass shootings" are committed by AAs and latinos -- not white dudes.

The problem with lying -- which is what the Progs are doing -- is it fucks up the discussion. 140 is a lot. The handful of school shootings are A LOT. And tragic. There's no real need to embellish -- or outright lie -- about the numbers.

Again, step 1 for The Talent -- Identify the problem. The problem isn't 700 "mass" shootings a year -- it's roughly 5-10. And you can propose a real solution or discuss solutions if you fuck up the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X