Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz's America

Screenshot 2023-03-30 3.35.25 PM.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Have you ever tried to buy a gun legally? We have a plethora of laws in place already and it hasn't made a dent. It makes Prog leaders feel good...but doesn't make a fucking difference. Criminals are going to get guns legal or illegal. Let's actually prosecute these criminals and especially the violent and repeat offenders and stop letting them back into society to kill again.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The core problem is there are evil people in this world. Period.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I walked into Bass Pro shop, filled out some paperwork and walked out with a rifle. Took about 15 minutes.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• dataurl597117.jpg​gotta be the guns

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Yes, I walked into Bass Pro shop, filled out some paperwork and walked out with a rifle. Took about 15 minutes.
              OK now go commit a felony and try the same thing.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• sigh.

In this country, it is the fucking guns.

Comment

• We also need to ban axes, crowbars, knives, spears, cars, lead pipes, large rocks, ropes, scissors, pitchforks, icepicks, baseball bats, billy clubs, saws, hammers, et el
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Guns are the leading cause of death for US children and teens, since surpassing car accidents in 2020. Firearms accounted for nearly 19% of childhood deaths (ages 1-18) in 2021, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Wonder database. Nearly 3,600 children died in gun-related incidents that year.​

Comment

• Sterilize Nebraskans.

Problem solved

Comment

• ...and more gun laws will not change that.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT's Amerika:

nazi germany.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sure they will. Ban "assault" weapons. And don't give me the "what is an assault weapon" bullshit. We all know what I am talking about.

If a law abiding citizen's gun is used in a crime hold that person responsible. You know, if Bubba doesn't take reasonable action to secure his gun and he loses it, whether it is stolen or he leaves it on top of his truck as he drives away, and it is used in a crime, throw Bubba in jail.

Make all semi-auto weapons Title II weapons

That is a start that would have an impact.

Comment

• Ok Adolph...whatever you say.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT wants a police state...now it's clear.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X