No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froot I did watch a clip of Michelle's speech today, which last night I was just listening to. It's certainly significantly better if you watch her. That seemed like very genuine emotion.

Comment

• Another thing that makes no sense in this election is that when Gary Johnson is included in polls, he appears to take away more from Clinton than he takes away from Trump. For most of my adult life, Libertarians have been strongly Conservative-leaning as a whole and Trump has a lot of policies that go against that wing of the Republican party.
      Last edited by Hannibal; July 26, 2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• An implosion of those two parties could ONLY bring about something better. We're looking at two cesspools where only the biggest piece of shit floats to the top. You want loll around with little turds instead? To give up trying to do something better is exactly what the two parties want.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I view Trump as a Third party candidate. He was just smart enough to hijack a major party instead of making an independent run. The RNC/DNC have the requisite infrastructure and fundraising capabilities to run a presidential campaign. And they are the only ones that do.

Comment

• One of the smartest people I know is the stupidest voter. He's appalled that I'm either voting 3rd party or write-in. Despite two doctorates and an IQ hovering around 180, "I know Trump is an a-hole, is against everything I'm for and for everything I'm against, I'm voting for him. He's a Republican. It wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ was running as a Democrat."
            Or, simply another manifestation of an IQ in the 180 range.

Comment

• Click the link then the video. It's a reenactment of an actual court proceeding in Georgia. NSFW. Pretty funny:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                  An implosion of those two parties could ONLY bring about something better. We're looking at two cesspools where only the biggest piece of shit floats to the top. You want loll around with little turds instead? To give up trying to do something better is exactly what the two parties want.
                  But not everyone feels the same way you do about the candidates.

Comment

• A whole lot of people do. Clearly there's a hunger for outsiders.

Comment

• Thankfully I didn't watch this horseshit at the DNC.

Sadly these blacks lost family members to gun violence but apparently only some black lives matter, namely those killed by whites that can be exploited while ignoring the overwhelming number of black-on-black murders.

Last edited by Prime2; July 26, 2016, 09:45 PM.
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I wonder if the african-american policeman killed in Baton Rouge "mattered" to them.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Police have ID'd 3 shooters in the Ft. Meyers black nightclub shooting that left 2 dead and 18 wounded.

Derrick Church, 19, Demetrius O'Neal, 19, and Tajze Battle, 22, were booked into Lee County Jail on Tuesday morning.

I would like to apologize to DSL as one of the arresting officers had to shoot suspect Church in the stomach when he tried to ram a police cruiser during the attempted getaway, as his accomplices fled on foot.

I suspect the black-on-black murders didn't get any DNC exploitation?

Say, is it just me or does the "perp" on the right look Scottish?
                          Last edited by Prime2; July 27, 2016, 05:44 AM.
                          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Edited:

Previously posted here was my rant on Mrs. Obama's tear jerking comments regarding her having to live in the White House for the last 7 years at our expense.

Offending post removed.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; July 27, 2016, 10:49 AM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh for fuck sake. No, the height of stupidity is not knowing what she said or what she meant and then commenting on it.

It was a statement on how far the country has come, that an black man could be POTUS even though there was a time that would never have been possible. In fact the house the POTUS lives in was built by slaves.

Jesus.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                              X