• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fess up. What game are you doing?

Comment

• mind game

Comment

• I'll fly up and work with ya liney...can't trust ya with that whistle...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• whistle blower!
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Fess up. What game are you doing?
            I won't know until either late Monday or early Tuesday before the game. Match-ups are announced by the MHSAA on Sunday evening, and crew assignments are made on Monday.

I'm guessing it will be somewhere in Region 5, which is pretty much in the "palm" of lower Michigan. Draw a circle with a 50-mile radius around Lansing, and I'll probably be somewhere in that area.

If you guys really want to know, I'll post it.

If not ... I didn't want you there anyway .... heh
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• inquiring minds want to know

Comment

• ...but seeing that the local kids (Watervliet) are undefeated, I probably will be there cheering them on rather than somewhere near Lansing looking to do nothing other than yell at the zebras.

Comment

• Watervliet? I thought you were from Stevensville.

Comment

• I used to live there, still work there, but live about 20 miles up the road (I-94).

Comment

• OK. good luck to Watervliet!

Comment

• If I had to take a guess, I think we'll have a game somewhere in the Lansing area, where our association is located.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good luck Liney
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• It would be neat to find out and send a large floral arrangement for delivery at the game to Liney. Something like a horseshoe with "GRAND OPENING" on a huge ribbon. :-)
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Congrats on the playoff appearance. You might have my brothers team the Yellowjackets. They are now 36-0 in the last three years. I just hope they make it to Ford Field, cause I'm planning on flying up for the title game this year.

Comment

• I suggest you continue to go have fun with that playoff game, Liney. It's gotten you this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X