No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just asked for clarification, and was called awful.
    I gave you my answer and didn't call you awful. You didn't like my answer, so you were snarky in your refusal to proceed, as is your habit, and then I called you awful.

You aren't getting anything right.

I do like your lengthy effort to justify yourself, but we both know you don't believe it.

Anyways, you've successfully avoided confronting the issue, so I suppose congratulations are in store.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• God bless this election
      Heh. Fitting. That's hack when I don't put up with his nonsense.

Comment

• I list of institutions and groups defeated by Donald Trump this year...

The Bush political dynasty
        The Republican establishment
        Crooked, corrupt pollsters
        The DC Consultant class, which has formed the shitty Repubilcan loser strategies of the past 28 years
        The Cuckservative Wing of the Republican Party
        Hollywood
        The entire news media, including about a quarter of Fox News's anchors like Megyn Kelly, and especially crooked CNN
        The Clinton political dynasty
        Late night talk show hosts and comedians like John Oliver, Bill Maher, and Seth Myers
        Feminists
        Black Lives Matter
        La Raza
        Academia
        Globalists

Fuck me

God bless this election.
        Last edited by Hannibal; November 10, 2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          hack... talent is messing around with his science says..
          No.

Talent is a demented and moronic Johnny Appleseed, but instead of fruit trees, he sows ignorance and buffoonery in every land unfortunate enough to have his grotesque shadow cast upon it. He is a dreg of humanity and a brigand. The better angels of my nature prevent me from fully detailing Talent's sallow and further darkening soul, so let me end with this: We ALL know Talent and are worse for it. In fact, the whole of humanity is worse for it. The gods weep for us.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your name-calling is uncalled for, AA. I must retreat, a broken man, to my safe space.

You win this time, AA, but vengeance shall be mine!

Comment

• You forgot "Jews" on your list, Hannibal. Your Alt-right allies really love to troll Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                No.

Talent is a demented and moronic Johnny Appleseed, but instead of fruit trees, he sows ignorance and buffoonery in every land unfortunate enough to have his grotesque shadow cast upon it. He is a dreg of humanity and a brigand. The better angels of my nature prevent me from fully detailing Talent's sallow and further darkening soul, so let me end with this: We ALL know Talent and are worse for it. In fact, the whole of humanity is worse for it. The gods weep for us.

well, yes.. but that doesn't mean my post is incorrect.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Ken Blackwell has emerged from the depths to head up Trump's domestic transition team. Heh. I wonder if anyone who criticized Trump will have a role.

Blackwell. Goodness. Ohio in the house!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    well, yes.. but that doesn't mean my post is incorrect.
                    One can safely assume that most of your feces-scrawled posts are incorrect.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ken Blackwell lost by 24% to Ted Strickland. 'Nuf ced.

Comment

• Well, he does add diversity. So, that's good. I mean, to the extent race-based diversity is a good thing.

Comment

• The New York Times exit polls

John "I hate my racist Republican base" McCain lost with Hispanics by 36%

Trump lost with Hispanics by...

36%.

Comment

• I forgot that Ken Blackwell ran for head of the RNC too. He finished in 4th place. Michael Steele was elected.

So losses to Michael Steele AND Ted Strickland. Valuable addition to Trump's Team of Veteran Winners.

Comment

• Any chance Sheriff Joe will be in charge of Homeland Security?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                The New York Times exit polls

John "I hate my racist Republican base" McCain lost with Hispanics by 36%

Trump lost with Hispanics by...

36%.
                                McCain won the state by 12 points. Trump won by 4 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X